What is Atheism?

What is athism?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. What is athism?

• The lack of a belief in God
    • The belief that there is no God
    • What's the difference between 1 & 2?
    • Other (please post below)

I can not give you answers. They can only come from you... I have stated what I am saying but your ignorant atheist

You state that you're trying to save us from the lies, but you can't answer what those lies are?

Can I politely suggest going away and thinking what those lies are before posting on this thread again?

Jack for last time this is not graham, how do we know your not graham

I may well be Grahame. I'm definitely not Jack though.

You, on the other hand are definitely either a troll or mad as a goose.

Compare this, mostly coherent post from a week ago:

Just been to shop and once again, kids outside supping energy drinks like lsv,monster,red bull etc.. Surely these kind of drinks need regulating? .. Nearly every kid I see now who has a can in hand is always supping energy drinks.. These drinks are overloaded with caffeine and whatever else and do kids no good whatsoever.. They storing up huge health problems as adults. If anyone on here know of their kids supping these, please let them know and advise them to cut them out or at least cut down..

- to your subsequent apparent descent into nonsensical postings, conspiracy-nut-job conversion and early morning ravings at anyone who'll "listen".

In the words of philosopher Errol: "No doubt about it".

I may well be Grahame. I'm definitely not Jack though.

You, on the other hand are definitely either a troll or mad as a goose.

Compare this, mostly coherent post from a week ago:

- to your subsequent apparent descent into nonsensical postings, conspiracy-nut-job conversion and early morning ravings at anyone who'll "listen".

In the words of philosopher Errol: "No doubt about it".

That energy thread was before I was converted, if none had ever challenged me about atheism then I would still be a gullible as you

That energy thread was before I was converted, if none had ever challenged me about atheism then I would still be a gullible as you

Read that energy thread, the kids are now rejecting god so they are filling them with energy drinks to control them through that

How many of these energy drinks are American?

Annoyingly, that made me laugh a little bit. You are good at what you do, sir.

Archived