Emergency - team needed for friendly tonight

hi all, we need a team for a friendly tonight at stocksbridge, full changing rooms, showers, and bar after game free to use but need a team to play tonight after a team has pulled out! if you can help contact me asap thanks nick

hi my name is hossine i cn play 2nit if u tell me wer and wen i play with bankers club usually but i dnt mind a friendly cn u please provid me with chin pads cuz i recently lost mine cll me on my number or email 07848378016 my email is msaken1470@live.co.uk

hi my name is hossine i cn play 2nit if u tell me wer and wen i play with bankers club usually but i dnt mind a friendly cn u please provid me with chin pads cuz i recently lost mine cll me on my number or email 07848378016 my email is msaken1470@live.co.uk

Other than the fact you are not a full team and the thread is 3 days old i think you will struggle :loopy::loopy:

Archived