City Vs City San Francisco (USA) Vs Stockholm (Sweden)

Where is nicer, safer, richer place to live  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Where is nicer, safer, richer place to live

• Stockolm Sweden
    • San Franchisco California

Santa Monica and Santa Barbara are lovely,I think frisco is too cold and too misty although the trams are great and so too is the pier.

All depends on what you want isnt it,the climate has to count for me,lol would love to try Yuma where the sun never stops but I think its a bit too hot.

I think moving anywhere in Cali you will find is intensely warm compared to UK.

Is Santa Monica and SB rich and laidback?

Would it better to move to NYC or are earthquakes nothing to really worry about?

What about the North East? PA, Nothern NJ and NY all have excellent schools and you'll experience all four seasons as well. No earthquakes and the worst weather you'll experience is snowstorms, but we know how to handle weather, unlike the British. ;-)

What about the North East? PA, Nothern NJ and NY all have excellent schools and you'll experience all four seasons as well. No earthquakes and the worst weather you'll experience is snowstorms, but we know how to handle weather, unlike the British. ;-)

I have family living in New Jersey but I don't think I want to live with them. They will sponsor me anyhow. It's just SF is like laidback mini-NYC which sounds great to me but in reality is it great? Do people leave California into other cities or do people from other cities go into California?

I have family living in New Jersey but I don't think I want to live with them. They will sponsor me anyhow. It's just SF is like laidback mini-NYC which sounds great to me but in reality is it great? Do people leave California into other cities or do people from other cities go into California?[/QUOTE]

Just like any other place. Some people come and some people go. Right now I wouldn't mind being in Seattle, Washington where it's a lot cooler than here in SoCal

I have family living in New Jersey but I don't think I want to live with them. They will sponsor me anyhow. It's just SF is like laidback mini-NYC which sounds great to me but in reality is it great? Do people leave California into other cities or do people from other cities go into California?[/QUOTE]

Just like any other place. Some people come and some people go. Right now I wouldn't mind being in Seattle, Washington where it's a lot cooler than here in SoCal

Hi, I don't know if Stockholm is the ideal place I may want to live. I.e. I live in Essex which is just outside London City. It is a suburban place, quiet, atmosphere, rich, working class people, it is probably the nicest place to live in UK, they have a mega TV Show called The Only Way Is Essex, which is similar to the likes of The OC, The Hills etc.

In San Francisco you get similar quiet, suburban place, very rich, very very liberal. So where in Sweden would be laidback suburban rich place near Stockholm?

For me personally money is not the issue, neither is finding work. I'm more than financially stable driving Lamborghinis and what-not.

=Harleyman;9103725]

Hi, I don't know if Stockholm is the ideal place I may want to live. I.e. I live in Essex which is just outside London City. It is a suburban place, quiet, atmosphere, rich, working class people, it is probably the nicest place to live in UK, they have a mega TV Show called The Only Way Is Essex, which is similar to the likes of The OC, The Hills etc.

In San Francisco you get similar quiet, suburban place, very rich, very very liberal. So where in Sweden would be laidback suburban rich place near Stockholm?

For me personally money is not the issue, neither is finding work. I'm more than financially stable driving Lamborghinis and what-not.

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Sorry forgot to mention but I am thinking of moving to the Bay Area. I've been told Berkeley would be a good choice as its the most liberal place in California.

Dont forget to have all those Lamborghinis shipped there also :hihi: :hihi:

I'm off for a spin to liberal Idaho in my Rolls Royce Silver Cloud

Archived