The British Media War against Syria

I never mentioned anything about it??

Iran ARE providing arms and even sending some soldiers to help Assad.Good for them.

Contradicts your earlier statement that Iran is not killing Syrians. They supply the weapons therefore guilty by association.

I dont know how many time's I've read posts over the years condemning the US for supplying weapons to kill every tom. dick and harry all over the world yet now Iran is suddenly the good guy for doing exactly the same and hardly a word said against that evil little gnome Putin whose busily filling the Russian treasury with Assads's blood money.

I just have to laugh. Alice in Wonderland redux :hihi:

I never mentioned anything about it??

Iran ARE providing arms and even sending some soldiers to help Assad.Good for them.

Contradicts your earlier statement that Iran is not killing Syrians. They supply the weapons therefore guilty by association.

I dont know how many time's I've read posts over the years condemning the US for supplying weapons to kill every tom. dick and harry all over the world yet now Iran is suddenly the good guy for doing exactly the same and hardly a word said against that evil little gnome Putin whose busily filling the Russian treasury with Assads's blood money.

I just have to laugh. Alice in Wonderland redux :hihi:

I have to laugh at your superiority complex.You really are stuck up your own passage.

You just have to bring the USA into every post you make.

Guilty by association??....So Ford and co should be guilty of genocide then killing over 30000 people a year??..6000 deaths in the US alone each year from texting makes Apple mass murderers??

That would make the US government worse than Hitler if it was "guilty by association".

The US is upset because Putin and China have stopped the US warmongers from attacking another country and rightly so.Full support for Russia on this one.

I`m glad the more intelligent Brits are realising the US are fully supporting Al Qaeda terrorists to suit there own agenda.

A suicide bombing in America is a Terrorist Atrocity but a Terrorist suicide bombing in Syria is freedom fighting.It makes me laugh at the blatant double standards.

There ya go you got me to mention the US.Well done.

I have to laugh at your superiority complex.You really are stuck up your own passage.

You just have to bring the USA into every post you make.

Guilty by association??....So Ford and co should be guilty of genocide then killing over 30000 people a year??..6000 deaths in the US alone each year from texting makes Apple mass murderers??

That would make the US government worse than Hitler if it was "guilty by association".

The US is upset because Putin and China have stopped the US warmongers from attacking another country and rightly so.Full support for Russia on this one.

I`m glad the more intelligent Brits are realising the US are fully supporting Al Qaeda terrorists to suit there own agenda.

A suicide bombing in America is a Terrorist Atrocity but a Terrorist suicide bombing in Syria is freedom fighting.It makes me laugh at the blatant double standards.

There ya go you got me to mention the US.Well done.

The only reason Putin and China vetoed any intervention was because after seeing the Egyptian and Libyian regimes topple they were worried about their bottom line in Syria. viz a viz Assad also going and with it their meal ticket

If I were Assad I'd be looking for a drainage pipe to hide out in. One a bit bigger and longer than the one Gahdaffi used.

What's the betting this time next year Assad will be either dead or in the Netherlands sharing a cell with a couple of Serbian war criminals from the Bosnian massacres?

I'll be sure to remind you of this when the time comes

The only reason Putin and China vetoed any intervention was because after seeing the Egyptian and Libyian regimes topple they were worried about their bottom line in Syria. viz a viz Assad also going and with it their meal ticket

If I were Assad I'd be looking for a drainage pipe to hide out in. One a bit bigger and longer than the one Gahdaffi used.

What's the betting this time next year Assad will be either dead or in the Netherlands sharing a cell with a couple of Serbian war criminals from the Bosnian massacres?

I'll be sure to remind you of this when the time comes

They just want to destabilise Iran`s Allies.

Have you ever seen a map of US bases surrounding Iran?

http://www.juancole.com/2011/12/iran-has-us-surrounded-all-right.html

Who is threatening who here?

The only reason Putin and China vetoed any intervention was because after seeing the Egyptian and Libyian regimes topple they were worried about their bottom line in Syria. ...

That sounds like a pretty good reason to me. The leaders of Russia and China, like the leaders of all most some other countries, seem to be putting what they see as being their country's interests first.

Difficult to blame them for that.

They just want to destabilise Iran`s Allies.

Have you ever seen a map of US bases surrounding Iran?

http://www.juancole.com/2011/12/iran-has-us-surrounded-all-right.html

Who is threatening who here?

You mean destabilize Iran's only ally. I dont count the Russians or the Chinese as allies. To them Syria is just a client state

That sounds like a pretty good reason to me. The leaders of Russia and China, like the leaders of all most some other countries, seem to be putting what they see as being their country's interests first.

Difficult to blame them for that.

So the IRA sympathizers in America and Canada who funded the IRA in North Ireland were only putting what they saw as being their compatriots interests first ?

Difficult to blame them for that?

Archived