The British Media War against Syria

I have to laugh at your superiority complex.You really are stuck up your own passage.

You just have to bring the USA into every post you make.

Guilty by association??....So Ford and co should be guilty of genocide then killing over 30000 people a year??..6000 deaths in the US alone each year from texting makes Apple mass murderers??

That would make the US government worse than Hitler if it was "guilty by association".

The US is upset because Putin and China have stopped the US warmongers from attacking another country and rightly so.Full support for Russia on this one.

I`m glad the more intelligent Brits are realising the US are fully supporting Al Qaeda terrorists to suit there own agenda.

A suicide bombing in America is a Terrorist Atrocity but a Terrorist suicide bombing in Syria is freedom fighting.It makes me laugh at the blatant double standards.

There ya go you got me to mention the US.Well done.

Your a freedom fighter if you are fighting in the best interests of your country, your not a terrorist.. Though saying this, I don't agree with everything they are doin in syria. The rebels are killing innocent people

Your a freedom fighter if you are fighting in the best interests of your country, your not a terrorist.. Though saying this, I don't agree with everything they are doin in syria. The rebels are killing innocent people

??? Who is anyone to say what the best interests of a country are, even if it's their own country?

Maybe they were feeling left out as the EDL are usually the ones doing the rioting

It’s not just the EDL boneheads who riot. Both the far right and the far left are violent and riot. Here is a picture of Martin Smith (Glasses), leader of the SWP/UAF, joining in an attack of an EDL bonehead.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/21/martin20smith.png/

You mean Putin's personal propaganda channel? You must be joking surely?

They're even worse than Fox news, only press tv is worse.

Hello jimmy, could you reply to me on what is atheism thread please, would be much appreciated.. Also do you share my belief that if america do not stop, we could have nuclear war?

Shame on the American and British governments for using Syria's soldiers to do their dirty work on Iran so now they is gonna be another war coming up. They not civil at all, despite what they say

you can't really blame the west for this situation,it became violent because the regime (with Russian and Iranian support) decided the best way to deal with the protestors was to kill them. With the West refusing to do anything more than give speeches at the UN, Syrians realised they would have to get rid of the regime themselves.

There are atrocities on both sides, but there is no equivalence, neither in the amount of abuses, nor in the brutality

Western powers are trying to buy influence, but it's not clear they'll succeed. Libyans were very grateful to the West, but that didn't translate into supporting the US. In Syria, the opposition is not grateful to the West. And why would they be? Russian and Iranian intervention had allowed Bashar to kill thousands of Syrians while the West gave speeches and little more.

You mean Putin's personal propaganda channel? You must be joking surely?

They're even worse than Fox news, only press tv is worse.

And how much have you watched? Please keep your moronic statements to yourself in future, If you're not an idiot then you do a great impression.

you can't really blame the west for this situation,it became violent because the regime (with Russian and Iranian support) decided the best way to deal with the protestors was to kill them. With the West refusing to do anything more than give speeches at the UN, Syrians realised they would have to get rid of the regime themselves.

There are atrocities on both sides, but there is no equivalence, neither in the amount of abuses, nor in the brutality

Western powers are trying to buy influence, but it's not clear they'll succeed. Libyans were very grateful to the West, but that didn't translate into supporting the US. In Syria, the opposition is not grateful to the West. And why would they be? Russian and Iranian intervention had allowed Bashar to kill thousands of Syrians while the West gave speeches and little more.

America are secretly double crossing the people they say their helping.. They plan to send them to attack Iran... This is their goal, they don't care about the people their saying they are helping

Archived