The British Media War against Syria

America are secretly double crossing the people they say their helping.. They plan to send them to attack Iran... This is their goal, they don't care about the people their saying they are helping

How devilishly cunning of them to trick the Russians into arming the Assad regime and causing the regime to use mass executions and torture for decades in order to make the popular uprising come about.

American politicians are just backing the sides they like, as are the Russians and Chinese. They didn't bring the situation about any more than they brought about the uprising in Bahrain.

The fact that they are trying to play the situation to what they think is their own maximum advantage goes without saying. That is what politicians do. That is what the Syrian regime have been doing for years in Lebanon - with catastrophic results - and it is what the Pakistani government is doing in Afghanistan. It is reprehensible (politicians nearly always are) but singling out the Americans as if they are the only ones at it is just plain naive.

Your a freedom fighter if you are fighting in the best interests of your country, your not a terrorist.. Though saying this, I don't agree with everything they are doin in syria. The rebels are killing innocent people

Have they notched up the score anywhere near as high as Assad already has?

The Syrian army artillery have indiscriminately shelled whole residential areas regardless of the fact that many in those areas are non combatants, old people, women and children.

If it's a choice between two evils. I'll take the lesser evil

Have they notched up the score anywhere near as high as Assad already has?

The Syrian army artillery have indiscriminately shelled whole residential areas regardless of the fact that many in those areas are non combatants, old people, women and children.

If it's a choice between two evils. I'll take the lesser evil

It's rare that you and I agree Harley, but you're spot on here - as you were somewhat earlier in the thread also. Respect.

Sorry but I am not having anymore involvement in this topic, people on here are mardy.. I'll try and find more intelligent people to discuss this with..

In other words you're a complete lightweight who can't cope with a few questions from people who doubt your intellect and integrity. How sad.

Sorry but I am not having anymore involvement in this topic, people on here are mardy.. I'll try and find more intelligent people to discuss this with..

How is asking you to document your assertions mardy?

Are you sure you don't mean you are going to look for people who agree with you and don't point out the fundamental inconsistencies in your arguments?

It's a big internet out there. I'm sure you'll be able to find some place where you can diverge from reality as far as you like with like minded people in a cosy prejudice sharing love in, uninterupted by those mardy people with a better grasp of the difference between subjectivity and objectivity

Don't forget to take your rattle.

It's rare that you and I agree Harley, but you're spot on here - as you were somewhat earlier in the thread also. Respect.

Respect :hihi::o

Do you have any figures how many civilians have been killed?

The "civilians" that i see die daily are armed with AK47`s.With estimates at 20000 including armed forces deaths it makes it look like a tea party compared to Iraq (110000 civilian deaths) and Afganistan (13000 civilian deaths not including armed forces).

Of course when Assads army is getting bombed by suicide bombers left right and centre and IEDs placed everywhere they should then not resort to force and have a cup of tea with the Islamic fundamentalist terrorists who want to impose sharia law on the people.I hope he wipes them out.

Do you even know who runs the FSA?.They don`t live in Syria anyway.

Do you want to see what your beloved Free Syrian Army did today?

Google "terrorists throwing post office workers from a building".

Maybe the 3 million christians in Syria don`t want to end up like that.

How is asking you to document your assertions mardy?

Are you sure you don't mean you are going to look for people who agree with you and don't point out the fundamental inconsistencies in your arguments?

It's a big internet out there. I'm sure you'll be able to find some place where you can diverge from reality as far as you like with like minded people in a cosy prejudice sharing love in, uninterupted by those mardy people with a better grasp of the difference between subjectivity and objectivity

Don't forget to take your rattle.

my bold

nail, the, head, hit, on, the

rearrange the words

Archived