The British Media War against Syria

Assad is doomed anyway...its Iran who's bricking it.... You think they won't use nuclear weapons to stop America from controlling them??

No, I don't think Iran will use nuclear weapons. I don't think they'd be that stupid.

If anyone denies anything is going on here then please discuss this with me, not atheists

Exactly. What you are offering is fervent evangelical belief as opposed to political opinion arrived at through logical and objective examination of what facts are available.

What you are espousing is a 'belief' which you have 'faith'. This means that you will probably never change your mind no matter what evidence that you might be wrong comes to light.

If somebody presents me with convincing evidence that their is a New World Order conspiracy, I - on the other hand - could change my mind, but all I see is people like yourself who fervently 'believe' in it.

Exactly. What you are offering is fervent evangelical belief as opposed to political opinion arrived at through logical and objective examination of what facts are available.

What you are espousing is a 'belief' which you have 'faith'. This means that you will probably never change your mind no matter what evidence that you might be wrong comes to light.

If somebody presents me with convincing evidence that their is a New World Order conspiracy, I - on the other hand - could change my mind, but all I see is people like yourself who fervently 'believe' in it.

Who is controlling you?? The politicians, not me...

Archived