The British Media War against Syria

The democracy that awaits Syrians.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=76d_1344620959

Actually Ticker , that was one of the MOST or LEAST Violent Rebel/ alqueda uploads .

Yes indeed , the video which you posted was the first that I saw however it lead me too some of the most horrific acts of murder I have seen .

People of sheffield I don't recommend you seaerch for the Syrian rebels uploaded videos as you you won't sleep for a week ,

however thanks too Hauge , they will be able too upload lots more .

Actually Ticker , that was one of the MOST or LEAST Violent Rebel/ alqueda uploads .

Yes indeed , the video which you posted was the first that I saw however it lead me too some of the most horrific acts of murder I have seen .

People of sheffield I don't recommend you seaerch for the Syrian rebels uploaded videos as you you won't sleep for a week ,

however thanks too Hauge , they will be able too upload lots more .

I watch all the vids.Can`t exactly put them on a family site though...;)

It's a disgrace. The invasion of libya was a disgrace. The entire "Arab spring" is a disgrace.

The BBC is nothing more than a shameless propaganda machine.

The west helped a group of 5000 extremists who took up arms against their government and couldn't find their bums with both hands, never mind run a military campaign, and paid, bribed and bombed the country into submission in order to bring them to power just so they could renegotiate and consolidate oil rights.

Now Assad is a target because America and Israel want to soften Iran up for invasion. The west is now funding suicide attacks and bombings of civilians by proxy. I hoped Assad could quell the uprising and progress to democracy peacefully but it seems various governments do not want that to happen.

The rebels are not "the opposition" in Syria. They are armed gangs, many of which don't even live there.

If 5000 religious extremists took up arms against the government and were funded/supplied by America we would be in the same situation as the people living in Syria today. Maybe one day when it's all over the rebel leader can shake hands with the queen.

If ANYBODY took up arms against the government and were funded/supplied ANYONE we would be in the same situation as the people living in Syria today.

Edited for a more accurate reflection...

It always makes me laugh in this country, and others that tout 'democracy' and decry others such as Syria and Libya when the respective governments get a bit free and easy with the weaponry in response to a mass uprising...

The situation would be no different here if there was an uprising of significant scale and momentum, armed or not. The Troops would be called in simple as... so it's a bit of a hypocritical stance for our respective Governments to take the so called moral high ground.

Edited for a more accurate reflection...

It always makes me laugh in this country, and others that tout 'democracy' and decry others such as Syria and Libya when the respective governments get a bit free and easy with the weaponry in response to a mass uprising...

The situation would be no different here if there was an uprising of significant scale and momentum, armed or not. The Troops would be called in simple as... so it's a bit of a hypocritical stance for our respective Governments to take the so called moral high ground.

Why would they?

If you want a unbiased take on the civil war watch R T,they tell the truth unlike the western media.

I really don’t know what to make of RT coverage of news. They certainly come from a different angle than the BBC. During last summer’s rioting RT reported on EDL members protecting shops, in Enfield, owned by Asians, from the rioters.

Just noticed that over the last year and half the BBC and many other media outlets have been given a DAILY tally on the number of people killed in Syria.

Now this may seem normal unbiased reporting but take this into account :

Corporations such as the BBC have never or hardly ever given a total death count in places such as

Iraq

Afghanistan

Yemen

Libya etc

Yet when it comes too Syria we get a tally every year ( estimated 20,000 as of today )

Yes I acknowledge that some times the media does say the numbers are hard to verify etc - But then why give the ESTIMATE every day , if it's not reliable ?

////////////////

Now here is the MOST disturbing part of this modern day story :

The BBC use ONE source for their daily tally for the people killed in Syria .

This source is

" the syrian observorty for human rights ". You may have heard of them as the BBC and tabloids use this agency .

Who are what is this source ?

This source , THE source the BBC uses on a daily basis is ONE man called abdul Karim . He works from his conventry sitting room . Yes that's right,!

The head quarters of the Syrian observorty of human rights is some ones living room in Coventry UK .

My Abdul real job is selling clothes and has a shop down the road from his home .

Now this is True and factual information above .

The question is why a multi billion pound world wide corporation such as the BBC is using such shocking reporting tactics ?

Syria is ( or rather was ) the most diverse tolerant nation on this planet , A mixing pot of all religions sects colours .

It suits the government, and the government have the power to make them report whatever they like.

Nice to see more and more people can see past the propaganda.

Archived