The British Media War against Syria

I'll retract my words on British government, maybe coz its only 5m, they just want to help and protect the syrian civilians but the 80 m you say America have given, suggests their double crossing the people

According to the BBC they are co-ordinating the spending of the 82million with turkey to help provide aid to the hundreds of thousands of refugees. I think they are going to stay out of it too. If the Islamist rebels win first thing they will do is fall out withthe west. Syria won't be a staging post for a Iranian invasion no matter who wins.

I don't doubt there are wheels within wheels and things we aren't privy to but I don't think the west have to much to gain or much involvement more than aid or collective hand ringing.

According to the BBC they are co-ordinating the spending of the 82million with turkey to help provide aid to the hundreds of thousands of refugees. I think they are going to stay out of it too. If the Islamist rebels win first thing they will do is fall out withthe west. Syria won't be a staging post for a Iranian invasion no matter who wins.

I don't doubt there are wheels within wheels and things we aren't privy to but I don't think the west have to much to gain or much involvement more than aid or collective hand ringing.

They will have spent 82m on weapons

Archived