Pussy Riot - set them free!

In essence waldo got it right.

So by suggesting some people on here are akin to nazi callaborators, he got it right.

We are discussing Russia here. so if i said those who attacked their church are akin to Stalinists,would i have got that right?

Nazisim- Stalinism... Same difference really!

So by suggesting some people on here are akin to nazi callaborators, he got it right.

We are discussing Russia here. so if i said those who attacked their church are akin to Stalinists,would i have got that right?

Nazisim- Stalinism... Same difference really!

Yes, you can put anything before "collaborator" if it makes a point, duh.

No, you mean a slab of concrete.

Touche, well said....

We're back to the, "they must be Nazis if they disagree with us" rubbish again now...

If people want to protest about issues a church, or any other religious building, is not the place, But that is up to the people who want to protest.

The protesters have to accept that stiff punishment is going to be given out by the authorities.

I would also repeat my previous point that those who are now claiming outrage wouldn't have murmured a word if the protest had been in a Mosque. They relish giving Christians a good kicking though...

So if a punk rock group walked into Westmisnter Abbey and played a number slagging off Cameron it would be okay to throw em in jail for two years also?

If thats the law of the land...yes..again you forget this is not a foreign country with their personal laws so your example doesnt work

I would also repeat my previous point that those who are now claiming outrage wouldn't have murmured a word if the protest had been in a Mosque. They relish giving Christians a good kicking though...

It wasn't in a Mosque you moron and if it was i'd be up there squealing like a pig with you for differing reasons, the only difference is you have a racial issue and I have a state/religion one in this instance.

I'm sure you could start your own thread on Mosques and those who disrespect by protesting. You know you want to.

Touche, well said....

We're back to the, "they must be Nazis if they disagree with us" rubbish again now...

If people want to protest about issues a church, or any other religious building, is not the place, But that is up to the people who want to protest.

The protesters have to accept that stiff punishment is going to be given out by the authorities.

One of the lyrics was 'the Lord is ****' and I expect that was meant to incite, whatever happened to religious tolerance?