Pussy Riot - set them free!

Disappointing news which sets a very worrying precedent.

Extremist subversives who think the law doesn't apply to them and who attempt to undermine society do not deserve their freedom.

they sang a song in a cathedral :roll: lol, not exactly bringing down the state, and they prolly knew theyd be arrested

spent a year in north america... came home.. way too false for us... the people are full of rubbish..lol.. what a place...:help: everything is ''awesome''

And I spent a year in South West Texas and came home, reluctantly, with exactly the opposite opinion.

That's two of us then. I wonder what the other millions who have visited the country think about it and its inhabitants.

spent a year in north america... came home.. way too false for us... the people are full of rubbish..lol.. what a place...:help: everything is ''awesome''

What you're really saying is that you were a failure at whatever you were attempting to do and left with your nikers all in twist.

I've met fellow ex-pats like you before, always whinging about something.

The invariable response to my comment "Then why dont you go home " is "I'd love to but I can't because.......blah (insert the appropriate excuse)

Well at least you did go home so credit where's it's due of course :hihi:

Edited by Harleyman

• 9 months later...