Pussy Riot - set them free!

I think in this case stupid would have been more to the point,even the biggest imbecile would know that the antics of a few would not harm Mr Putin one iota ergo even you must agree their actions were stupid and inconsequential in the grand state of things.

If everyone took that attitude you'd either be licking a jackboot or trembling in fear of the church.

If everyone took that attitude you'd either be licking a jackboot or trembling in fear of the church.
This is true, but I wish they had shown real courage and chosen to make their protest in a mosque! That really would have been worthwhile.

This is true, but I wish they had shown real courage and chosen to make their protest in a mosque! That really would have been worthwhile.

but itd be even more away from the point?

just to satisfy your islamophobic slavverings

but itd be even more away from the point?

just to satisfy your islamophobic slavverings

Well, if you think there's relative merit in you satisfying your Christianophobic slavverings...

Being opposed to a religion or a way of life because it is primitive in its attitudes to human rights issues is not 'phobic', and even if it were, what's wrong with that? Is it wrong to oppose Islam's attitude to women, to homosexuals, to Jews? I think not! All religions have aspects that require opposition because we must be intolerant of intolerance. The world won't become a better place if people simply accept the things that go on, especially when the compulsion to do so comes from woolly-minded left-wing ideology!