I need an PORTABLE OXYGEN CONCENTRATOR if any one can lend or sell me 1

british oxegen company will advise you,as should your mothers doctor or hospital chest clinic if she is under one She might have to have a fitness to fly test free from hospital, some airlines ask for it . Thomsons give you free oxegen on board if imformed before you fly Most alines you have to pay. She can hire a scooter in spain for £40 per week If you know your mother has breathing problems and you dont tell the airline you can be liable if the plane as to make a emergency landing due to her health

If your mum is on oxygen, get in touch with her supplier and they should give you some.

When my mum was on oxygen she was given a small "dalek" type oxgen machine, for home use but they also gave her 2 small portable ones 1 large 1 small for if she went out.

Mums supplier was Air Product Medical.

If all else fails try your doctor who should advise.

A friend of mine has had this problem for a long time. The last time she went abroad it cost her over £500.

She got so mad at the unavailability, restrictions and cost of these, she has started a fund raising campaign to get funds to obtain a supply and supply these free to people who need them.

There is none available at the minute as she has only just started this, but if anyone wants to help her or get information then look for Debra Edha on facebook. ( she is in Mansfield)

Archived