Plain cigarette packs review ends..

For once, I couldn't give a toss about the all mighty Ash, and their latest attempt at making Britain "smoke free". Removing the branding from a cigarette packet will do nothing to stop people buying them.

Just think, how many people Ash employ and how much money they spend, all for mind blowing ideas like this!! Eh??

I bet all you anti smoking people are glad that the smoke free, idealistic, cancer free, all singing, all dancing future of Great Britain is in the hands of such incompetent people.

I hope smoking is banned, so we can get our hands on some cheap illegal imports. We all know that prohibitition works a treat. We only need to look to the 1920's in America....and the current drugs policy.

For once, I couldn't give a toss about the all mighty Ash, and their latest attempt at making Britain "smoke free". Removing the branding from a cigarette packet will do nothing to stop people buying them.

Just think, how many people Ash employ and how much money they spend, all for mind blowing ideas like this!! Eh??

I bet all you anti smoking people are glad that the smoke free, idealistic, cancer free, all singing, all dancing future of Great Britain is in the hands of such incompetent people.

I hope smoking is banned, so we can get our hands on some cheap illegal imports. We all know that prohibitition works a treat. We only need to look to the 1920's in America....and the current drugs policy.

I thought that they banned alcohol not fags.I think you need to change your history teacher.Perhaps you think fags and booze are the same chemically.

I thought that they banned alcohol not fags.I think you need to change your history teacher.Perhaps you think fags and booze are the same chemically.

Sigh.........I see that you're still filling up threads with pointless crap.

Its a stupid ill thought out idea designed to help stop young smokers and wont. The same smokers who buy cheaper brands and don't give a toss about the packaging. The same under-age smokers who normally ask others to by cigs for them.

Archived