Tricks of the dole cheats

Absolute disgrace,

What these "reporters" need to start doing is investigating our corrupt and criminal government that have given over a Trillion pounds of tax payers money to the banks since 2008 and God knows how much before.

Who then go on to crap our money up the stock market, giving themselves 10s of millions of pounds in bonuses, then proceed to ask for more free money to "stimulate the economy"

What part of "the government and banksters caused the unemployment and depression we are currently in" do people not get?

Look at the libor scandal, THEY FIXED THE GLOBAL INTEREST RATES!

These gambling addicted, criminal lunatics have stolen 10s of Trillions from the world, and have any heads rolled? no. If any of us did that we would be in jail for life.

It's the biggest robbery in human history, not headline news and our politicians have all been payed off to make us clean up the bill.

But I guess it makes people feel better to blame the benefits system right? believe me people, your taxes would not reduce if everyone found a job tomorrow, better in the hands of your fellow man than these psychopaths.

People need to wake the hell up and fast, it's a banking take over, which one of you out there right now is NOT in debt?

Slavery comes to mind, money is no object to these people, yet we are enslaved by it, it's the perfect whip.

Right back to the Olympics........everything is fine, your governments have everything under perfect control, just watch the Olympics and shut the hell up.

Great, more hysteria about something not important. When are we going to learn, corruption comes from the top.

There's huge corporations could end poverty now, that are dodging tax and could wipe out the national debt, caused by bankers. Not caused by a few poor people grabbing a few more quid here and there.

I wonder if the con govt sponsored this doc in some way.

Great, more hysteria about something not important. .

And nothing new. My next door neighbour told me about the programme..He's been on benefits the last 25 years and has no intention of finding a job. Boasts about pretending to apply for jobs, and nobody checking.

But after 25 years, its unlikely that type would be employable anyway

Absolute disgrace,

What these "reporters" need to start doing is investigating our corrupt and criminal government that have given over a Trillion pounds of tax payers money to the banks since 2008 and God knows how much before.

Who then go on to crap our money up the stock market, giving themselves 10s of millions of pounds in bonuses, then proceed to ask for more free money to "stimulate the economy"

What part of "the government and banksters caused the unemployment and depression we are currently in" do people not get?

Look at the libor scandal, THEY FIXED THE GLOBAL INTEREST RATES!

These gambling addicted, criminal lunatics have stolen 10s of Trillions from the world, and have any heads rolled? no. If any of us did that we would be in jail for life.

It's the biggest robbery in human history, not headline news and our politicians have all been payed off to make us clean up the bill.

But I guess it makes people feel better to blame the benefits system right? believe me people, your taxes would not reduce if everyone found a job tomorrow, better in the hands of your fellow man than these psychopaths.

People need to wake the hell up and fast, it's a banking take over, which one of you out there right now is NOT in debt?

Slavery comes to mind, money is no object to these people, yet we are enslaved by it, it's the perfect whip.

Right back to the Olympics........everything is fine, your governments have everything under perfect control, just watch the Olympics and shut the hell up.

Yes mate, as much as the Olympics has been good fun and a good piece of pr for cameron we havent started paying for it yet. See if people are loving it in 2 years time.

And nothing new. My next door neighbour told me about the programme..He's been on benefits the last 25 years and has no intention of finding a job. Boasts about pretending to apply for jobs, and nobody checking.

But after 25 years, its unlikely that type would be employable anyway

We need unemployed anyway. Without them there would be no fluidity in the job market. Like you say It's nothing new and is not the root cause of our recession.

We need unemployed anyway. Without them there would be no fluidity in the job market. Like you say It's nothing new and is not the root cause of our recession.

Well high enemployment is a price worth paying then isn't it? That's appalling, it's almost as appalling as people starving to death on the dole.

Another example of vilification of unemployed people no doubt. I wonder who is funding such measures and others, to influence public into demonising certain sections of society.

Agreed. Because it diverts attention from the real issues. I wouldn't be surprised if the producer or financier of this programme got feelies off Cameron at eton once upon a time.

Well high enemployment is a price worth paying then isn't it? That's appalling, it's almost as appalling as people starving to death on the dole.

I'm just saying, no society has 100 employment at any one time. The unemployed do have a function looking at the bigger picture. Of course it may be unpleasant to be unemployed, not denying that.

Archived