Tricks of the dole cheats

I'm not sure it is actually. I've spent ages try to find the law on government websites and can't find anything on it. However fraud is illegal but that covers many aspects including benefit fraud.

The Social Security Administration Act 1992 plus all subsequent amendments designates the following as being offences:

s.111 : failure by specified body to provide information ;

s.111A : dishonestly making false claims or withholding information about relevant changes ; and

s.112 : knowlingly making false claims or withholding information about relevant changes.

Dole cheats would fall under withholding information (i.e. working & signing).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Security_Administration_Act_1992

Read "...set up to tax those who earn more than a trigger amount."
Read.... Jo public has to pay tax at scource via P.A.Y.E top man can move his offshore through the current system. Do you think that is fair? That top earners the world over are able to stash away $3.1 Trillion offshore per year. You seem a very strange person if you think that this is moraly correct when Joe Public pensioners are robbed of their savings and property to pay for their care in old age..

Read.... Jo public has to pay tax at scource via P.A.Y.E top man can move his offshore through the current system. Do you think that is fair? That top earners the world over are able to stash away $3.1 Trillion offshore per year. You seem a very strange person if you think that this is moraly correct when Joe Public pensioners are robbed of their savings and property to pay for their care in old age..

Are you saying the self employed are "top men"?

There are people on here that claim to be in so much pain that they can't manage everyday tasks like walking or standing for any length of time and are claiming full rate mobility and care component, yet attend meetings and 'certain' show venues with apparently no visible disability whatsoever. I am disabled and it makes me sick to see them spouting venom about fraudulent benefit claims on here when they are claiming such benefits themselves and clearly do not need them. I am in the process of gathering proof about these state scroungers and the posts of the ones in question are being collated along with photographic evidece that will be passed on to the DWP fraud squad. You know who you are and it is only a matter of time before I expose you as a fraud and a charlatan.

I worked damn hard for 40 years, paying my taxes and NI contributions before I was struck down with a degenerative ailment that will leave me eventually in a wheelchair and not for lazy scroungers that cant be bothered to go out and earn a honest living.

There are people on here that claim to be in so much pain that they can't manage everyday tasks like walking or standing for any length of time and are claiming full rate mobility and care component, yet attend meetings and 'certain' show venues with apparently no visible disability whatsoever. I am disabled and it makes me sick to see them spouting venom about fraudulent benefit claims on here when they are claiming such benefits themselves and clearly do not need them. I am in the process of gathering proof about these state scroungers and the posts of the ones in question are being collated along with photographic evidece that will be passed on to the DWP fraud squad. You know who you are and it is only a matter of time before I expose you as a fraud and a charlatan.

I worked damn hard for 40 years, paying my taxes and NI contributions before I was struck down with a degenerative ailment that will leave me eventually in a wheelchair and not for lazy scroungers that cant be bothered to go out and earn a honest living.

Just to put things in perspective around 80% of the DLA appeals have been successful and that percentage is rising. Just because you can see a few that may be fiddling does not make the rest immediately guilty.

Don't get upset by reading the hyped up lies.

Just to put things in perspective around 80% of the DLA appeals have been successful and that percentage is rising. Just because you can see a few that may be fiddling does not make the rest immediately guilty.

Don't get upset by reading the hyped up lies.

I dont deal in 'Hyped up lies' fake. I deal in the truth and that is why some of the posters on here have not posted in reply to my post. I know for a fact that some posters on here are claiming DLA and have been seen at events with no apparent disability. All I need is a photo at their next event and they will know he wrath of the DLA fraud squad. They know who they are and it will give me great pleasure in reporting them for the scrounging gits that they are. Watch your every move because I will be there with my camcorder. Especially at the SF meets.

It makes me seethe knowing that certian members of this forum are claiming to be so disabled that they are virtually unable to move without aids or medical help yet attend events and expect us to believe that they are suffering enough to claim home help and full DLA mobility.

I WILL catch you out and expose you for the fraud that you are. I know where you live and I will catch you out by getting proof of your ability, it's just a matter of time.

Benefit cheats are the lowest of the low by taking money from those that really need it.

Archived