Tricks of the dole cheats

Anyone can be a MP no one fault you fail,

Its call perks of a job, thats nothing compare to what my partner gets.

He works aboard and get free house, free private health care, very low tax and many more on top

Thanks for the info about your partner, your post was very enlightening but you didn't actually answer any part of my post that you quoted. :huh:

Oh my god!

I've just had a terrible thought, your partner wouldn't be Drone would it?

I then a few weeks later recieved a letter saying that JSA was TAXABLE, YES TAXABLE, since when, when YOU ARE CLAIMING ANY BENEFIT YOU ARE NOT WORKING SO DO NOT PAY TAX.

Benefit is income, and it is this income that is taxed. Unearned income as well as earned income.

Pensions are taxed. As is inherited wealth. As is JSA.

What you are entitled to in the UK if you are unemployed -

- your rent paid

- your council tax paid

- approx £300.00 a month

- free dental treatment

- free eye tests & glasses

- free NHS treatment

- free prescriptions

- Child Benefit

- Dependent's Allowance

- free school meals

A lot tougher living in some other parts of the world, you'll find.

yes and look what their governments are doing to them :loopy: do you want us to end up the same ?

Anyone can be a MP no one fault you fail,

Unless you are a bankrupt, lunatic, Lord, policeman, armed services, judge, and possibly a few others as well....

There's also the small task of persuading enough people to mark a cross in the relevant box for you as well..

Just watched the program, not what i expected and really had nothing to do with dole cheats. What it do was highlight how incompetent the hierarchy are when it comes to delivering a service for unemployed people looking for work .It's been said many times the system needs a complete overhaul starting at the top.

Archived