Tricks of the dole cheats

I then a few weeks later recieved a letter saying that JSA was TAXABLE, YES TAXABLE, since when, when YOU ARE CLAIMING ANY BENEFIT YOU ARE NOT WORKING SO DO NOT PAY TAX. They said that I had, had £737.34 in benefits and that AMOUNT WAS TAXABLE

Where did you ever find information that if you are not working you do not pay tax?

Tax is payable on any money that you receive, benefits, pensions, bank or building society interest and anything else that could be construed as income.

Except of course that housing benefit and council tax benefit are means tested and JSA becomes income support after six months, which is also means tested. As an example if my fiancée we're to lose her job she would only get JSA for six months, no HB or CTB, and after that nothing at all. I would be expected to take up all the slack.

jb

Are you sure she would be entitled to JSA? When my fiance moves in with me I lose JSA!

I then a few weeks later recieved a letter saying that JSA was TAXABLE, YES TAXABLE, since when, when YOU ARE CLAIMING ANY BENEFIT YOU ARE NOT WORKING SO DO NOT PAY TAX. They said that I had, had £737.34 in benefits and that AMOUNT WAS TAXABLE

Where did you ever find information that if you are not working you do not pay tax?

Tax is payable on any money that you receive, benefits, pensions, bank or building society interest and anything else that could be construed as income.

Not quite true, only some benefits are taxed.

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/MoneyTaxAndBenefits/Taxes/TaxOnBenefitsPensionsAndMaintenance/DG_10027059

And if your taxable income is under £8,105 per year you don't pay income tax.

Absolute disgrace,

What these "reporters" need to start doing is investigating our corrupt and criminal government that have given over a Trillion pounds of tax payers money to the banks since 2008 and God knows how much before.

Who then go on to crap our money up the stock market, giving themselves 10s of millions of pounds in bonuses, then proceed to ask for more free money to "stimulate the economy"

What part of "the government and banksters caused the unemployment and depression we are currently in" do people not get?

Look at the libor scandal, THEY FIXED THE GLOBAL INTEREST RATES!

These gambling addicted, criminal lunatics have stolen 10s of Trillions from the world, and have any heads rolled? no. If any of us did that we would be in jail for life.

It's the biggest robbery in human history, not headline news and our politicians have all been payed off to make us clean up the bill.

But I guess it makes people feel better to blame the benefits system right? believe me people, your taxes would not reduce if everyone found a job tomorrow, better in the hands of your fellow man than these psychopaths.

People need to wake the hell up and fast, it's a banking take over, which one of you out there right now is NOT in debt?

Slavery comes to mind, money is no object to these people, yet we are enslaved by it, it's the perfect whip.

Right back to the Olympics........everything is fine, your governments have everything under perfect control, just watch the Olympics and shut the hell up.

Aye aye aye ....

Do you know .. I'm not working at the moment .. nor claiming Job Seeker's Allowance by the way, as I am not fit for full time work ...

I would however, totally and utterly for FREE ... sit for ten minutes at the side of the A6 and get pics of people on mobile phones and speeding (usually) motorbikes !!

Do you know .. I'm not working at the moment .. nor claiming Job Seeker's Allowance by the way, as I am not fit for full time work ...

I would however, totally and utterly for FREE ... sit for ten minutes at the side of the A6 and get pics of people on mobile phones and speeding (usually) motorbikes !!

Off ya go then.

The real impression was nothing whatsoever to do with dole cheats but how tax payers money is wasted on Jobcentre plus offices, that appear to be nothing but processing offices for job claimants.

There are computers for claimants to do a job search, so what use are the staff who can't even find DWP jobs on there?

Archived