Doncaster Zoo - any good

Took my grandkids and we loved it....plenty of play areas, plenty of areas where you can get up very close to animals including wallabies and lemurs. Food a bit pricey but it is the same everywhere these days and if you take a picnic there are plenty of picnic areas

Took my grandkids and we loved it....plenty of play areas, plenty of areas where you can get up very close to animals including wallabies and lemurs. Food a bit pricey but it is the same everywhere these days and if you take a picnic there are plenty of picnic areas

what animal are there? Cheers

Hi we have been three times so far , first when they brought the lions then the tigers now the leopards , soon to have giraffes , great for kids and a nice play area for them if they get bored , also always something goin on ie flying birds of pray , lemur talks , tiger talks etc . Would recommend taking a picnic as above post says food a bit expensive

Its good, no elephants though. If you look on website it says what's there.

Don't wear flip flops or anything like that though, I went last month and most of the path is gravel and it has all broken glass mixed in for some reason, I wore flip flops and got loads stuck in my feet :(

Oh, and I'd take your own food. There's a picnic area with seats too. The queues for food and drink when I went were huuuuge, people had been waiting over 30 mins!

Archived