How unfair is this government to those who want to work.

I disagree. I think that it is far mor immoral for a corrupt government and it's corrupt masters to starve people to death than it is for someone to take stuff without paying from a supermarket to feed the basic needs of their children.

That would be true if society didn't already have mechanisms to meet the basic needs of children. Given that such mechanisms do exist, theft and fraud cannot be justified.

You cannot blame anyone for fiddling the dole and shoplifting while the people at the top are so corrupt. There has been revelation after revalation since this unelected government seized power. The banks and landed gentry who pull Camerons strings are totally corrupt.

cameron is the face of it all, he is the one who will take the fall when the ****e hits the fan for him, while all his friends in the background will hide their heads in the sand and leave him to rot.

why would they help him ?, they are going to sit on their multi million pound yachts that were brought with money that cameron helped them achieve.

cameron is the face of it all, he is the one who will take the fall when the ****e hits the fan for him, while all his friends in the background will hide their heads in the sand and leave him to rot.

why would they help him ?, they are going to sit on their multi million pound yachts that were brought with money that cameron helped them achieve.

I don't think that's the case. He will try and save face by finding a fall guy and it's already happened once or twice .... or more.

Hi all.

I recently have been made unemployed and have only just found out on Friday that I am not entitled to any JSA contribution based as I have not made enough NI contributions in the last few years.

Im also not entitled to income based JSA either. The man at the Job Centre who was very helpful and polite advised me to see if my partner could claim Working Tax Credits, we are not entitled to this either as he earns £500 too much per year.

Fact is if he worked part-time we would be better off, how does this work? I know that there are a lot of people out there who are and have been in the same position as we are now and its just so unfair so so unfair to people who are genuine and genuinely need the money.

We have both always worked, my partner full time and me most of the time full time but due to the economy I have worked part time about two years ago for about 18 months as I had to take what work I could to just pay the bills and afford to eat.

Anyway Im not saying that we are any special case or entitled to any special treatment but how bad is it when genuine people genuinely need the money to get by. Im asthmatic and I have to pay for my prescriptions which amount to about £25.00 every other month and then dental treatment. How the hell does this idiot of a government expect people to manange.

Im going balls out to find a job no matter what it is and its just so depressing to know that we wont have hardly any money left at the end of the end of the month when my partner gets paid. It really gets us mad.

Im not going to comment on the people on our estate who have lots of kids and have never worked in their life and have the biggest tv and run a car and can afford to smoke and drink, and get all the benefits.

I know I will find a job no matter what it is, but Its the feelings of frustration and the feeling really down and am finding it so hard to stay positive. People are saying stay positive but its really hard at this moment in time for both me and my partner.

Has anybody else out there felt like this when they have been in this situation and what did you do to make yourself feel more positive and upbeat.

Thanks for reading, from a very frustrated person

http://www.nhs.uk/NHSEngland/Healthcosts/Pages/Prescriptioncosts.aspx

For £104 you can pay for all your prescriptions for a year, whatever they might be.

It doesn't help you find a job, but it will save you about £40 a year on your prescriptions.

That would be true if society didn't already have mechanisms to meet the basic needs of children. Given that such mechanisms do exist, theft and fraud cannot be justified.

Mechanisms break down and become totally unworkable when starved of funds. That is the position that we are in today. My statement thus still stands and by your own admission you agree with me.

Oh and as an example of thinking outside the box..

http://downloads.element14.com/raspberryPi1.html?isRedirect=true

http://www.raspberrypi.org/quick-start-guide

Get one of these, cheap to buy as these things go and build something interesting with it. Learn to program and code. If you have a PC already very little outlay is needed and the skills you will learn are immensly useful and relevant to a large array of IT and electronics jobs. It's another example of those that invest time and effort will get rewarded.

To be honest it's highly unlikely that learning to do a bit of programming on the Pi will help you land a job as a developer. It's hard enough for those leaving university with a computer science degree. The routes into these types of jobs would be a graduate program (only relevant to graduates) or experience (commercial, not at home with a Pi).

It wouldn't hurt to show the general IT interest though if applying for lower level IT work.

You cannot blame anyone for fiddling the dole and shoplifting while the people at the top are so corrupt. There has been revelation after revalation since this unelected government seized power. The banks and landed gentry who pull Camerons strings are totally corrupt.

Of course you can. Presumably your parents taught you that two wrongs don't make a right.

Mechanisms break down and become totally unworkable when starved of funds. That is the position that we are in today. My statement thus still stands and by your own admission you agree with me.

I don't agree that we are in that position. I know of no cases where children have starved in the UK due to state aid being insufficient or withheld.

I don't agree that we are in that position. I know of no cases where children have starved in the UK due to state aid being insufficient or withheld.

There is a statement on another thread on here that is running at present. It tells of a charity that collects food and gives it to starving families. It dealt with 130,000 cases last year, some of them working. The safeguards have failed due to gross underfunding. Nero Cameron fiddles with the olympics while England burns. He will see this , as all tories do, as a way of reducing surplus population.

Archived