Spent the night in the cells :(

What was i to do?

Some bloke touches up the missus right in front of the kids and me.

He grabbed her privates and said some nasty comment so i floored him.

Spark out and asleep for a good 10 minutes.

I never felt good about it and when i got nicked i felt even worse.

Kids hysterical after seeing their mum assualted then their dad arrested and assaulted by the police.

Im not sure how to even start helping them get over this????????????

What was i to do?

Some bloke touches up the missus right in front of the kids and me.

He grabbed her privates and said some nasty comment so i floored him.

Spark out and asleep for a good 10 minutes.

I never felt good about it and when i got nicked i felt even worse.

Kids hysterical after seeing their mum assualted then their dad arrested and assaulted by the police.

Im not sure how to even start helping them get over this????????????

I should start by keeping mum as it is hardly anything to feel proud of.I feel sorry for the other bloke who must have been intoxicated.You could have exercised a little more sensitivity and counselled the assailant.

No excuse to assult someone, i hope he press charges so it will teach you a lesson and never do it again

Sounds well within his rights to defend his family. Unless the guy was mentally handicapped.

Then it's probably assault.

fingers crossed he doesn't press charges, then it's just a bad memory. If he does I don't reckon it will take much embellishing to make it look like self defence.

Show the kids a jean claude van damme film and explain to them that's what happens to bad men. And drunks. :)

Sounds well within his rights to defend his family. Unless the guy was mentally handicapped.

fingers crossed he doesn't press charges, then it's just a bad memory. If he does I don't reckon it will take much embellishing to make it look like self defence.

Show the kids a jean claude van damme film and explain to them that's what happens to bad men. And drunks. :)

Another escapee from a comic strip:hihi:

You are being hard on the wife.

Another escapee from a comic strip:hihi:

Not really. Although I do believe that in spite of the old adage, violence does solve several things and is sometimes the unavoidable answer.

You are being hard on the wife.

True. But I will be gone by the time you get home. :hihi:

Not really. Although I do believe that in spite of the old adage, violence does solve several things and is sometimes the unavoidable answer.

True. But I will be gone by the time you get home. :hihi:

Well I hope you survive to tell the tale and you may well appear on Youve Been Farmed(sic)

Why did they arrest you, though? And what happened to the man who sexually assaulted your wife? Is she able to insist that they press charges against him? Or is it ok with the police that he gets away with the public humiliation, because you punished him yourself all ready? :huh:

I don't have any advice about how you should deal with your children, sorry. Except don't make too much of a deal about it or spend too much time blaming yourself to them. Otherwise they might get the idea that it's ok to sexually assault people in front of their families, or anywhere else, actually.

Archived