Nazi uniforms are they sexy or taboo.

I'm not anti-American, I have no love for the US Government but then again the same is true of the British Government.

YOU seem to want to denounce what you see as British Atrocities and yet are content to benefit from them.

I'm still suspicious of people like you. How often have you criticized Russia and China for their past sins, particularly Russia when it was part of the USSR.?

Any comments on the Tiannemen Square massacre or the atrocities committed against the Tibetans, the arrest of dissidents by the Chinese government.

I dont know how I benefited from British atcocities in particular. How would you like to make it all right again, change history? Get real !!! :hihi:

I'm still suspicious of people like you. How often have you criticized Russia and China for their past sins, particularly Russia when it was part of the USSR.?

Any comments on the Tiannemen Square massacre or the atrocities committed against the Tibetans, the arrest of dissidents by the Chinese government.

I dont know how I benefited from British atcocities in particular. How would you like to make it all right again, change history? Get real !!! :hihi:

The Communists are responsible for millions more deaths than the Nazis.

I have no desire to make it all right again, time travels forward only (unless you have a time machine).

The American Indians should have slaughtered the Whites in order to defend their lands, they failed therefore they were dispossessed.

My fathers and brothers took the land and they should hold it.

You see I acknowledge that atrocities are an historical fact of life, we are where we are.

You on the other hand go on about Brit Atrocities and thereby condemn yourself for living where you do.

Seeing the distinction yet?

The Communists are responsible for millions more deaths than the Nazis.

I have no desire to make it all right again, time travels forward only (unless you have a time machine).

The American Indians should have slaughtered the Whites in order to defend their lands, they failed therefore they were dispossessed.

My fathers and brothers took the land and they should hold it.

You see I acknowledge that atrocities are an historical fact of life, we are where we are.

You on the other hand go on about Brit Atrocities and thereby condemn yourself for living where you do.

Seeing the distinction yet?

The only reason atrocities came up and threw the thread off track was Uptowngirl's mention of Vietnam to which i responded in kind. Prior to that the thread stayed mainly on subject about Nazi uniforms then deviated a bit to WW2 history

Blame Uptowngirl :hihi:

Ask yourself that and draw your own conclusions

The US and to a much lesser extent Aussie boys suffered due to their own Governments bad policy decisions. The UK thankfully managed to stay out of that one.

Those that served their Nation over there received scant thanks for their sacrifice by their Governments.

Note the criticism of Government Policy not the US Nation per se.

The day the US Public remembers the reason for overthrowing the British Crown and selects themselves a decent President, Senate and Representatives is the day when the US will approximate paradise on earth.

Many people like men and/or women in uniform. Just look how lots of girls swoon at the thought of a fireman. It is not as if firemen have anything else going for them as all they do is squirt fires out. A child could do that, yet some women find them irresistable due to the uniform. Most of them are thick.

LOL, A child could do it? - I doubt a child could even hold the hose against the pressure it puts out..

it takes a lot of knowledge and coordination to extinguish a fire, especially large ones.. and what when they need to enter the inferno? could a child do that?

LOL, A child could do it? - I doubt a child could even hold the hose against the pressure it puts out..

it takes a lot of knowledge and coordination to extinguish a fire, especially large ones.. and what when they need to enter the inferno? could a child do that?

Why destroy their joyous ignorance ?

Archived