Nazi uniforms are they sexy or taboo.

The US and to a much lesser extent Aussie boys suffered due to their own Governments bad policy decisions. The UK thankfully managed to stay out of that one.

Those that served their Nation over there received scant thanks for their sacrifice by their Governments.

Note the criticism of Government Policy not the US Nation per se.

The day the US Public remembers the reason for overthrowing the British Crown and selects themselves a decent President, Senate and Representatives is the day when the US will approximate paradise on earth.

You mean there never was a decent president or government or are you speaking of the present time?

It all depends how you classify decent. If the US had intervened in Syria and all the squawkers like you were up in arms about it then suddenly and for no reason the Chinese army landed in Cormwall with 30 divisons and the US sent a naval battle fleet with 30 divisions to stop the invasion would the US President and the the Government suddenly change from being the bad guys to decent guys?

There were plenty of people with your mindset back in the 1930s ever ready to condemn the US for this and that but were they ever damned glad when a couple of million soldiers came over to help win the war and prior to that during WW One in 1917 when the British and French armies were exhausted and battle weary and far from achieving anything near victory over Germany

LOL, A child could do it? - I doubt a child could even hold the hose against the pressure it puts out..

it takes a lot of knowledge and coordination to extinguish a fire, especially large ones.. and what when they need to enter the inferno? could a child do that?

If you choose to believe that firemen are highly skilled individuals then please do not allow me to awaken you from your delusion. :)

Should British uniforms be banned for having been worn by a Nation that conquered a large part of the globe?

Should Communist uniforms be banned for murdering 10's of millions?

I was referring to the OP question,about nazi uniforms,not others They're doesn't seem to be the same fascination for wearing outdated British and Communist uniforms,and i don't think the early communists wore military uniforms,unless you are referring to the time of Stalin..

If you choose to believe that firemen are highly skilled individuals then please do not allow me to awaken you from your delusion. :)

Why arent they highly skilled individuals? Have you ever participated in putting out a major fire in a very large building full of chemicals or a fire spreading across 1000 acres of land in a high wind

Please explain

Why arent they highly skilled individuals? Have you ever participated in putting out a major fire in a very large building full of chemicals or a fire spreading across 1000 acres of land in a high wind

Please explain

The act of extinguishing fires is not skilled. I can fully understand however that it may cause you some difficulties,:cool:

When were you in Vietnam then? I was there 1967/68. What outfit did you serve in and the location?

Were you in Oradour then? What outfit were you attached to. Were you with General Custer. You come across like a total dork.

Archived