Nazi uniforms are they sexy or taboo.

Fancy dress should not be taken that seriously. If I go out dressed as a pirate it does not mean that I am about to begin attacking ships or boats.

Oh jolly good then! In that case I'll go dressed as Jack the Ripper, complete with bloodstained knife and artificial human kidney dangling from my coat pocket when our local Womens Club host their next Open House Fancy Dress Evening :gag:

Tasteless is as tasteless does

Would you call a concentration guard's uniform "sexy" if you were in Auschwitz circa 1944?

Why do you think the SS changed their uniforms post haste as the Reich died! Himmler ditched his!

IT REPRESENTS EVIL AND SHOULD REMAIN PAST:rant:

Just because they did awful things, doesnt mean we're bad at talking about it.. I have had a big interest in ww1 and ww2 for years.. I find it very interesting

I went to a fancy dress party dressed as the devil. I guess that some posters here would have had me shot for that judging by the comments.:help:

Would you call a concentration guard's uniform "sexy" if you were in Auschwitz circa 1944?

Why do you think the SS changed their uniforms post haste as the Reich died! Himmler ditched his!

IT REPRESENTS EVIL AND SHOULD REMAIN PAST:rant:

How do you feel about other fancy dress outfits?

Viking, crusader, Romans the list is endless. Most if not all armies from around the world have done terrible things to civilians at some point in history.

I went to a fancy dress party dressed as the devil. I guess that some posters here would have had me shot for that judging by the comments.:help:

There is considerable doubt that the "devil" actually exists. Good reason to think that he's a figment of man's imagination.

The SS however were no figment of imagination

Just because they did awful things, doesnt mean we're bad at talking about it.. I have had a big interest in ww1 and ww2 for years.. I find it very interesting

Take a short trip across the channel and visit the French village of Orardour sur Glan. You'll see some of the handiwork the SS did in 1944. Look inside what's left of the village church. Men, women and children burned to death after being locked inside.

Archived