Train ticket to Liverpool

Hi guys, i was wondering if anyone has a used (or soon to be unused) train ticket that covers the journey Sheffield to Liverpool on the 7th August. Ive lost my ticket and need to claim it back through work as they are refusing to reimburse me.

The ticket could be an old open return or just and standard advance, just to prove i have travelled on that day.

I am even willing to buy it from you just to prove them wrong. haha

i hope you can help. if so please reply to this thread or email me jojomonster@hotmail.co.uk

thanks again.

john

Hi guys, i was wondering if anyone has a used (or soon to be unused) train ticket that covers the journey Sheffield to Liverpool on the 7th August. Ive lost my ticket and need to claim it back through work as they are refusing to reimburse me.

The ticket could be an old open return or just and standard advance, just to prove i have travelled on that day.

I am even willing to buy it from you just to prove them wrong. haha

i hope you can help. if so please reply to this thread or email me jojomonster@hotmail.co.uk

thanks again.

john

How would someone else's ticket do that?

Archived