Harrasment from another person

Report it to the police. I've reported something like this before but they couldn't do anything unless that person approached me. But they did put all his details which I gave them on their system that he'd threatened me or whatever, which reassured me if anything happened they'd know where to look!

Report it to the police. I've reported something like this before but they couldn't do anything unless that person approached me. But they did put all his details which I gave them on their system that he'd threatened me or whatever, which reassured me if anything happened they'd know where to look!

bad though if u dont mind me saying wen they have to approach you 1st before anything is done what happened to human rights

bad though if u dont mind me saying wen they have to approach you 1st before anything is done what happened to human rights

Yes, it is very bad. But its also made me learn how to keep most things extremely private, I even stalk myself on the internet to see if anything comes up :hihi:

If anything did happen, at least I can say "I told you so". Doubt it would, ive gone to lengths to make sure it doesn't.

Yes, it is very bad. But its also made me learn how to keep most things extremely private, I even stalk myself on the internet to see if anything comes up :hihi:

If anything did happen, at least I can say "I told you so". Doubt it would, ive gone to lengths to make sure it doesn't.

bless good luck :)

Archived