Harrasment from another person

Good luck, wish there was an app to make nuisance callers phone explode.I would buy that app. This is only a joke, I do not wish anything to explode, I don't wanna be in court like that guy who tweeted to robin hood. / Disclaimer

Good luck, wish there was an app to make nuisance callers phone explode.I would buy that app. This is only a joke, I do not wish anything to explode, I don't wanna be in court like that guy who tweeted to robin hood. / Disclaimer

A guy tweeted robin hood and ended up in court?

I bet the police are fed up dealing with spats created by the internet- they must have more deserving issues to address.

How do you know it's caused by the internet?? They never said that, it could be a family member, ex, or old friend that is causing problems.

Don't jump to conclusions and stick your nose in other peoples personal lives when you have no idea what they're going through.

It's not actually harassment as such, not the scary sort anyway, but I notice that some members on this site if you get into any sort of exchange with them, tend to post some snippet of personal info they've gleaned about you. And it's usually the weird types with strange opinions who only signed up recently! :suspect: And that's not even to mention the inboxing with comments about your bum, or something other personal attribute. :D

To me, it's all about trying to intimidate others, by people wearing the cyber equivalent of a ski-mask, with the implication of 'I know who you are/where you live'. They must like to think it worries you, they have something over you, that they know who you are, but you don't have a clue about them. They must be pretty insignificant if that floats their boat, imo.

Lol. No just tweeted to robin hood airport in Doncaster about blowing them up if they didn't sort the flights out as he couldn't see his gf

I thought you mean THE Robin Hood haha. I can see why he ended up in court, not the smartest thing to say.

Archived