Earl marshall campus

i suppose all the guys out there remember pe teacher my brothers went there few yrs b4 me so i got their backlash of teachers who remembered them what a change now though so was mr wragg gay:) i left 1980 seems a life time ago

Keith wragg married a friend of mine if you don`t mind who recently died He was a blooming good teacher.

Was Jackie related to Sandra Irving?

Yes it was her sister they lived near bradleys paper shop there was karen ,sandra ,stephen jackie Im not sure if there was another on but those 4 I do remember .I remember seeing Jackie in what used to be the sicey Pub we had gone in after work for a meal from work and I never saw her but I heard her voice sayin hey up you ,It was a shock as I hadn`t seen Jackie since school.we chatted for hours and nearly forgot i was out with work mates.Im not sure of the year she died but it was either 1994 or 95 I know it was about six months after Grenvile Littlewood died..................It was a real shocker .......xx

Yes it was her sister they lived near bradleys paper shop there was karen ,sandra ,stephen jackie Im not sure if there was another on but those 4 I do remember .I remember seeing Jackie in what used to be the sicey Pub we had gone in after work for a meal from work and I never saw her but I heard her voice sayin hey up you ,It was a shock as I hadn`t seen Jackie since school.we chatted for hours and nearly forgot i was out with work mates.Im not sure of the year she died but it was either 1994 or 95 I know it was about six months after Grenvile Littlewood died..................It was a real shocker .......xx
Micheal Littlewood died as well his sister is on this site goes under the name Minetiger???

• 4 weeks later...

Archived