Earl marshall campus

I think we were the first year to start at the new school and go all the way through, others had been at school before Bob
You may be right Dogsneck the grey matter is not what it used to be the 1st class i was in was 1GG which was Susan Goulds class in the old terrapin huts

My name is Kevin Ryder i was in the same year as Graham Higgins, Mick Knowles,Keith Webster to mention a few.

lolol so you was the same year as me

know them all but your name eludes me gawd you remember gordan murry sedley grosset tony wright horace brown,paul wells,grenville littlewood.mick bowler,ian massey,and then there are the girls to mention a few the list is endless .

you might know me glyn morgan from carwood road
I know you Glynn you will know the lads in my year Wayne Warris and his mate Glynn also carnt remember his surname they lived in the same yard at the bottom off Carwood Rd I lived on Jamaica St mid street with Martin Webster at the top.

lolol so you was the same year as me

know them all but your name eludes me gawd you remember gordan murry sedley grosset tony wright horace brown,paul wells,grenville littlewood.mick bowler,ian massey,and then there are the girls to mention a few the list is endless .

Grenville sadly passed away a few year ago. Yes I know all mentioned.

Archived