Earl marshall campus

Sure can :). She might have been strict but quite a few of us were gutted when we did not get into her class in the 4th year.

I have a photo of her in the playground of grimesthorpe school ill see if i can find it out strict wasnt the word for her but we respected her and when I left i missed her alot and went to see her when she went to whiteways .

I have fond memories of Mrs Jackson

when did u leave plse

:D

76 I rmember paul wells writting on the blackboard DADDY DOWSON WALKS ON WATER he had just finished when in walked mr dowson needless to say Paul was clipped over the head by him and we all went quiet ,after he had left we all fell about laughing ,Paul was a legend after that hheheheheheh

Who cant forget that woman? some reckoned she was a white witch mind you she wernt a patch on man Boreham jesus christ he could turn milk sour by looking at it:hihi:best of the bunch was mr Baggot used to give me a lift probley so i dint wag it !!!

Hi pigeon ,nice to meet you on this forum as well as the Grimesthorpe one..I remember all these teachers your on about ,i remember Mr Baggot used to slipper you with a great big white slipper ,and it hurt.Mr Dowson once caned me for looking at him in assembley,said i wasnt paying attention .:loopy:

• 3 months later...

Archived