Beware poisons through your letter box

Toddler - It's called discipling your child, teaching them not to do things

Dog - Training.

All in all it's called taking responsibility for those in YOUR care rather than expecting to be molly-coddled by everyone else.

When did my letterbox for delivering letters to me turn into a place where people can advertise their goods.

If I have to consider things that can hurt domestic animals coming through what else must I guard against? I mean perhaps someone would like to post actual rat poison through to let me sample for when we have fortnightly bin collections. Or fireworks for when we get close to 5th of November?

Going to remodel my house so that the door opens fully with that stuck on the back?

It's not my responsibitly - it cannot be my responsibility to guard against the actions of others. They should not be the ones acting recklessly in the first place.

Posting stuff through the letterbox is "acting recklessly" is it?

How about a note on your door saying "No freebies as my pets or kids may eat it" if you have such a problem?

If the letterbox is such a source of danger then make some sort of effort to keep pets or kids away from it.

I've had both and never had a problem.

Posting stuff through the letterbox is "acting recklessly" is it?

How about a note on your door saying "No freebies as my pets or kids may eat it" if you have such a problem?

If the letterbox is such a source of danger then make some sort of effort to keep pets or kids away from it.

I've had both and never had a problem.

My letterbox isn't a source of danger because people generally don't post dangerous things through it.

If you want the point making I'll come and post some dangeroous things through yours if you like. Remember it's your responsibility to guard against whatever I choose to put though OK...

Sainsbury's and Gaviscon have come up with the amazing idea of posting a taste tester out to customers.

Do you really mean 'customers', or do you mean random members of the public?

If it is customers only, there must be some way that they know who their customers are and where they live. (Possibly by filling in a consent form in store(?).)

If they're going down whole streets shoving them through every door, that's out of order.

Going to remodel my house so that the door opens fully with that stuck on the back?

It's not my responsibitly - it cannot be my responsibility to guard against the actions of others. They should not be the ones acting recklessly in the first place.

It has yet to be established that they have acted recklessly.

jb

So it is to taste the flavor of it then? sounds a bit strange that does.

It sounds like it. How blooming pointless.

It sounds about as much use as those "non-working" model hearing aids that certain companies send out to potential customers to try.

*sticks non-functioning hearing aid in ear*

*blocks out all of the rest of the sounds one is trying to hear*

"Oh yes, they're marvellous, these hearing aids, aren't they?!"

Archived