New Netball team

Do you wanna play netball? New team 'Lucky Luckies' are looking for new players in Sheffield area. Starting at the bottom - so probably not for you if you're super good!

Aim to join a league but just for fun, exercise - and socials of course! Please PM if interested with preferred position if you have one and leave email address.

Hi, I am interested in joining the team. Iam 27 and haven't played since I was at school but would love to play for fun again and meet new friends. I am certainly not an expert! Could you please let me know the details of the lucky luckies e.g. where and when you meet?

Zara

Hi, I am really interested, it won't let me pm you. I've been looking for a beginners netball team, haven't played since primary school so a definite beginner! I'm 32, and want to

Get some exercise and make friends and always enjoyed netball. Can you pm me if possible and I will email you thanks!

Cool, I work a little later on a Wed so would depend on the time and the where but I am interested. I must add I haven't played Netball possibly since I left school :s so I may not be up to the standard you are looking for, I do work out on a regular basis though so fitness level wouldn't be an issue :)

Have a good weekend

Archived