1 in, one agreed pending medical, and then possibly..

a_weishaupt

Apostolos Vellios looks like he would be 'exciting' (take note Bypass:) ) he's only 21 and he's well thought of by Everton fans, they say he's strong - specially for his age and fast, they liken him to Jelavic. Could be a real coup to have him - even if it's only for a season.

Danny Mayor scored Goal of the season 2011/12 for PNE - 25yd screamer apparently, they don't have to be spectacular for me, as long as they go in.

My we'll have a surfeit of good old fashioned wingers! Liking it :) :)

Gazza - you been pinching Bypass' medication??? :hihi: Bit out of left field the Birthday mentions........

IT'S OFFICIAL !!!

Sheffield Wednesday sign Danny Mayor from Preston

Sheffield Wednesday have signed Preston winger Danny Mayor for an undisclosed fee on a three-year contract.

The 21-year-old, who came through the academy ranks at Deepdale, played 44 times for North End last season.

Owls boss Dave Jones told BBC Radio Sheffield: "He's a young player and I think he'd fit in well with what we're trying to build here."

Mayor told the club website: "This club is massive and I couldn't be happier with the move."

Happy birthday to you

happy birthday to you,

haaapppyyy biiiiiiirrrrrrtttttthhhdaaaayyy to davejonesthierryhenryandrobertdeniroooooooooooooooooooooooo...

Happy birthday to you...3.

Old Dave Jones still at it i see, How many has he signed so far??

Can't believe it Wiki already has Danny Mayor as a Sheffield Wednesday Player!! :o Bloody quick that.

Echoed sentiments Web1 wishing DJ a Happy Birthday - sorry Gazza didn't see Corks had started the birthday theme with DJ's :)

Can't believe it Wiki already has Danny Mayor as a Sheffield Wednesday Player!! Bloody quick that.

Echoed sentiments Web1 wishing DJ a Happy Birthday - sorry Gazza didn't see Corks had started the birthday theme with DJ's

not suprised you thought i had been on bypasses médication.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Archived