1 in, one agreed pending medical, and then possibly..

a_weishaupt

Oh often AT me but I don't mind Bypass - it beats moaning an scowling and I've got a thick skin :)

Will you be able to listen to commentary on your game tomorrow - does the Blades website provide commentary for home games?

Oh often AT me but I don't mind Bypass - it beats moaning an scowling and I've got a thick skin :)

Will you be able to listen to commentary on your game tomorrow - does the Blades website provide commentary for home games?

I watch Gillette Soccer Saturday; that way I keep up with all scores, can't stand the new website either, though I do believe it provides commentary. Not listen to radio since we got sent down @ Chelsea all them years ago :o, are you going to Derby tomorrow lass :)

Wish I was Bypass. Hubby usually doesn't mind if I go to first and last plus limited in between but he's not been busy for a while now so I find it hard to justify. Time limits me too as I've now got 2 OAP's to look after. Don't mean to grumble as I've got my subscription to our commentary for when I can't get. Hubby has soccer saturday on all day but I can't focus on owt if I can't see or at least hear all of our game. Lottery win and I pay for carers and get myself a box at S6........... Dream on eh? :hihi:

Wish I was Bypass. Hubby usually doesn't mind if I go to first and last plus limited in between but he's not been busy for a while now so I find it hard to justify. Time limits me too as I've now got 2 OAP's to look after. Don't mean to grumble as I've got my subscription to our commentary for when I can't get. Hubby has soccer saturday on all day but I can't focus on owt if I can't see or at least hear all of our game. Lottery win and I pay for carers and get myself a box at S6........... Dream on eh? :hihi:

It's dreams that keep us going potlegs, hold onto the dream :)

Archived