14Th Of Feb is soon here!

BeeFy

yes its that time of the year and im a fresher living at charlotte court near city centre i dont know much out of the centre and im looking for a lovely little romantic place to eat with food like TGI Fridays which is a cool resturant one is newcastle is great as well please E-Mail me with any ideas and why its so good thx

kieronwatson@hotmail.com

Most places do get booked especially the better restaurants but you've got time yet.

Is a TGI type place you want to go to ( are they an American diner type place?) or will any good restaurant do?

Which side of the city is Charlottes Court - is it the London Road Ecclesall road side?

And you wanting big money restaurants e.g Thyme, Blueroom type places or more moderate places ?

There are many threads on restaurants here so you could glean plenty of info off those especially the more up to date ones

Several places i would try:

Rossi's

3, Sharrow Lane, Sheffield, South Yorkshire S11 8AE

Tel: 0114 258 8164 Classification: Restaurants - Italian

Dine in a chic & stylish Italian Restaurant serving a wide range of authentic Italian wines & dishes brought to you from various regions of Italy.

Crystal Bar & Restaurant

23-32, Carver St, Sheffield, South Yorkshire S1 4FS

Tel: 0114 272 5926 Classification: Restaurants - English

Mama's & Leonies

111, Norfolk St, Sheffield, South Yorkshire S1 2JE

Tel: 0114 272 0490 Classification: Restaurants - Italian

Tequila

136, West St, Sheffield, South Yorkshire S1 4ES

Tel: 0114 278 8555 Classification: Restaurants - Spanish

Hope these help!

If not just go on http://www.yell.com and search restaurants in sheffield.

-x-

Archived