Can My Employer Do This?

The OP's question is irrelevant obviously the answer to the question is yes by the simple reasoning that the Employer carried out the act.

Maybe. As I posted several times earlier, we still don't know if 'the boss' who emptied the refrigerator is:

a. herself merely an employee; or

b. the business owner who employs everyone else there.

Maybe. As I posted several times earlier, we still don't know if 'the boss' who emptied the refrigerator is:

a. herself merely an employee; or

b. the business owner who employs everyone else there.

My boss is just an employee for the large company we work for.

I'm off work at the mo, but I received a few texts a couple of days ago telling me that she was suspended from work first thing Monday morning pending an investigation into theft, although this is independent of any potential theft from her throwing stuff away from the fridge. This has, however, now been made known to her bosses during their visit on Monday by all accounts.

My boss is just an employee for the large company we work for.

I'm off work at the mo, but I received a few texts a couple of days ago telling me that she was suspended from work first thing Monday morning pending an investigation into theft, although this is independent of any potential theft from her throwing stuff away from the fridge. This has, however, now been made known to her bosses during their visit on Monday by all accounts.

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi: ......I feel sorry for her.:cool:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leah-Lacie

So shes been stealing stuff other than said food?

No, she's just being investigated on allegations of theft.

Of something unconnected to the fridge incident, or have I misunderstood?

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Archived