Can My Employer Do This?

yeah ok! A UNITED FRONT:hihi: you will be suggesting taking the boss to a tribunal next, infact it's a wonder you hav'nt suggested an all out strike.:loopy: get real and grow up, the boss has got a bazzy on and chucked their grub out, not threatened to shoot them at dawn.:huh:

People who behave like that need to be stood up to. What would you suggest ( apart from the pathetic 'chuck out the profiteroles' ) the OP and his colleagues do?

Let her walk all over them?

People who behave like that need to be stood up to. What would you suggest ( apart from the pathetic 'chuck out the profiteroles' ) the OP and his colleagues do?

Let her walk all over them?

your right in what you are saying, I was just messing around as per, but you can't sort this type of person out in the right way your saying, sometimes it works to be just as childish, in other words throw her toy's out of the pram. infact food in this case. soz halibut I realise you were taking the sensible route.

I am sure that is not the case, but fight fire with fire. Does the OP know where she parks her car?

Another utterly witless and juvenile response. What are you going to suggest - that they let her tyres down or stick profiteroles up the exhaust?

Get real - this is the real world, not a cartoon strip in the Beano.

Her reasoning was that the fridge 'was full and look untidy'. She couldn't fit in a big tub of profiteroles she had just bought. Everything in the fridge was in date and had a receipt taped to it, in tune with company policy. As I say, some stuff had been only been bought by people on their dinner break earlier in the day. There wasn't anything expensive or anything, just 2 for £5 ready meals, yoghurts, sarnies, milk, etc, but we thought we may have been given a warning or something. We do have it in writing that the fridge is for 'staff use', incidentally.

All bar one of us was in the building at the time, it would've taken five minutes to mention it.

The profiteroles, as it happens, was the only thing that remained in there.

Suggest she gets help,for her PMT

Archived