Pick 1 pub in Sheff!

jemson

No, it'll be The SHeaf at Heeley. Only been in once and seems a great pub. Bit out of the way though if you're making your way to other places. I'd say just go around Kelham Island area where you've got a few quality pubs together and you can make the short walk into town if you're stopping out late.

I just googled this and it came up on gleadless road? Surely to god you dont mean that one? In the corner? Im going to assume there is another one because that looks a right dump!

When was the last time you passed it ?? its a clean and tidy pub, i presume you have never been inside, again clean, and a proper pub,a good selection of real ales, reasonably priced too.

The pub does good trade too, Maybe you should try it.

The only issue that works against the pub, is its location , well out of town and too far away to add to the Kelham Island pub crawls.

The only issue that works against the pub, is its location , well out of town and too far away to add to the Kelham Island pub crawls.

You can make a mini pub crawl. Sheaf view - white lion (it has improved lots just lately) - Broadfield

The Broadfield does food too :)

I just googled this and it came up on gleadless road? Surely to god you dont mean that one? In the corner? Im going to assume there is another one because that looks a right dump!

definately not the one!

I really like the sheaf, it is one of the few pubs that serve Bradfield farmers stout on keg (as opposed to cask) which i think suits this beer as its served cool

you can make a mini pub crawl. Sheaf view - white lion (it has improved lots just lately) - broadfield

the broadfield does food too :)

The White Lion is well within walking distance but expensive, yet still worth a visit. The Broadfield must be a good 1 mile walk.

The Kelham Island pub crawl will always win,due to the number of close good real ale pubs. But for info i call the Sheaf View my "local" yet live in Rotherham.

When was the last time you passed it ?? its a clean and tidy pub, i presume you have never been inside, again clean, and a proper pub,a good selection of real ales, reasonably priced too.

The pub does good trade too, Maybe you should try it.

I said i 'googled' the sheaf View pub sheffield and the one which came up i clicked on (google street maps) and i expected to see something nice and all i saw was a building on a corner of not such a nice street with no nice grounds or anything much to look at. Like i said i assume thats not the one people would rave about. It might be 'nice and clean' but a pub stuck on a grubby corner which isnt anything to look at is NOT what i would say was the best in town :/ UNLESS, like i said my google search found the wrong one. Just my opinion.

definately not the one!

I really like the sheaf, it is one of the few pubs that serve Bradfield farmers stout on keg (as opposed to cask) which i think suits this beer as its served cool

That explains it, like i said i googled and the wrong one could possibly have come up. The one i found was on the corner of gleadless road and prospect road. If you streetmap search for the road i found you will see why i was disappointed with what i saw. So which is the sheaf?

That explains it, like i said i googled and the wrong one could possibly have come up. The one i found was on the corner of gleadless road and prospect road. If you streetmap search for the road i found you will see why i was disappointed with what i saw. So which is the sheaf?

The one on the junction Gleadless rd/Prospect Rd is The Sheaf View.

Archived