Looking for Paul Eric Casinelli

CaRaBi

Hi

I am on the hunt for past family members and in my digging found I think a cousin Paul who lived in australia, father Eric, mother Inga (I think) who moved back to devonshire, Can any one help, his grandmother was Miriam Casinelli, Grandfather Ernist Casinelli, they lived in australia too though born and married in england. :)

Hi

I am on the hunt for past family members and in my digging found I think a cousin Paul who lived in australia, father Eric, mother Inga (I think) who moved back to devonshire, Can any one help, his grandmother was Miriam Casinelli, Grandfather Ernist Casinelli, they lived in australia too though born and married in england. :)

What do you want to know ?

• 4 years later...
Hi

hi i new ernest pal casinelli brother nae was paul ernest an younger brothe r eric thy lived in sydney ernie was born in portiria south africe think paul was born in london an eric in sydney the paerent split the dad remarrie i think a dark lady think from one of the islands thy also lived in sydney there mum was from england dad i think from germany unsure of that mothers name was ingrid or inger i called her ingrid ernie as he was called used richardson as his last name unsure why he did that i ha d a daughter to ernie she died when she was 11yr old he has a daughter who be in her 40s now also one in her 30 that is looking for info on her dad i can fill in some for her but not all as i was with ernie for 8yrs on and off he aslo has 2or 3 sons unsure how many realy i know the grand parents lived in newcastle some were im also looking for paul and eric thank you for the post im sure its may be ernies parent reffered to in this post i never heard of any girls i ony new of the 3 boys thanks hopeing tohere from you at some stage

---------- Post added 08-01-2017 at 18:16 ----------

Guess if he is still alive and if there is some way I can contact him, as I am sure he would have a lot of details re ny family heritage, thanks BoozyBird :)

hi if you finf paul or his brother eric can you ask them to contact me please i used to live with there brother ernie or ernest his daughter is looking for casinelli familt sh never met her dad sad realy i also had a child to ernie that he only new for six months she has pased away thank lorraine kohn

Hi,

Paul was my cousin, born to Eric and Inga Casinelli, I lost touch with both Paul and his brother and Ernest when there was a split in the family when my Mum died. Grandparents, Ernest and Miriam lived in Gosford last I knew, would love to find out where they are and if alive. Ask if you want to know more

cheers Michele

Hi,

Paul was my cousin, born to Eric and Inga Casinelli, I lost touch with both Paul and his brother and Ernest when there was a split in the family when my Mum died. Grandparents, Ernest and Miriam lived in Gosford last I knew, would love to find out where they are and if alive. Ask if you want to know more

cheers Michele

hi thank yo for the reply i lived with ernie on and off for 8yrs yes thats were heis grandparents lived gosford nsw his mum lived in avolon beach in sydney i know ernie died my brother told me think he was in wagga wagga at the time but cant say for sure have not heard from eric in yrs have tried looking for him ans paul unsure of him also paul had two girls and one boy thy would have kids of there own by now sorry cant rember his wifes name i have pics of his mum eric paul and ernie if you would like some i can get them photo copied have a bit of age on them but thy are still good ernie had a daughter called tamara [tammy] for short then he had cassie her mum name is lyn i had a child to him louise who died when she was 11yr he also has sons unsure if its 2/3 sorrt can not rember her name i had severeal misscarriages to ernie and lost a child at 3mths of pregnanicy if you would like to contact me at rainydaz35@gmail,com ill put you in touch with his daughter cassie who would love to know some about her dads side of the family sh ehas six kids i think live in vic on the boerder of vic a nsw that be victoria an new south wales id also like to keep in touch with you thank you lorraine

Hi Lorraine,

Wow what a surprise to find someone who knew my cousin and who has other contacts. By all means let Cas Know and I will help all I can, I do have bits and pieces of past info but not much, I am 63 now and many year have passed since I saw Paul, I think I was about 17. Sorry for the loss of your Daughter, that would have been devastating for you. I don't know Ernie that well, he was older than me, but can still remember his Dad Eric, his Mum Inger and Paul. would love photos and info if you have any. Look for forward to hearing from you.

Michele

Hi Lorraine,

Wow what a surprise to find someone who knew my cousin and who has other contacts. By all means let Cas Know and I will help all I can, I do have bits and pieces of past info but not much, I am 63 now and many year have passed since I saw Paul, I think I was about 17. Sorry for the loss of your Daughter, that would have been devastating for you. I don't know Ernie that well, he was older than me, but can still remember his Dad Eric, his Mum Inger and Paul. would love photos and info if you have any. Look for forward to hearing from you.

Michele

Hi my name is Cassie born 23 05 81 I have just found out after looking my whole life that Ernest Paul casinelli is my father. He was with my mother for only 6 weeks in Albury nsw. I have been told that he passed away but can't find where or when. He used a fake name of Ernest Richardson which is why I have never been able to find him. As my mother was adopted and I've never met any of my dads side I've always felt a bit lost if anyone can help me find any of my half sisters or brothers uncles aunties it would mean a lot to me

Hi Lorraine,

Michele

hi wow this is unrealthank you for the reply i to m 63 i live intownsville queensland cas has put up also on here you can add me on facebook lorraine kohn [rainy ] i thought paul was oldern but he could of been youngetr not by much thought i met ernies mum but nt his dad spoke to his grandparents on the phone onnce i no erinies dad traveled around the world for work and stayed in hotels with the kid ernie born on africa paul in england an eric in sydney i can get some pics together an send you can you send me your em addy mine is rainydaz35@gmail.com im sure we can give cassie a bit of info in to her dads family would be nice for her to know i can ubderstand how she feels due to my dad died before i was born had ahorid stepdad i have a few pic of there mum ernie pul his wife two girls an the boy his brother eric sorry but im also in a few of them pic have you got any pic thank you for the reply hope we both can find a little bit of peace for ernies daughter cassie cheer lorraine

---------- Post added 10-01-2017 at 01:13 ----------

Hi my name is Cassie born 23 05 81 I have just found out after looking my whole life that Ernest Paul casinelli is my father. He was with my mother for only 6 weeks in Albury nsw. I have been told that he passed away but can't find where or when. He used a fake name of Ernest Richardson which is why I have never been able to find him. As my mother was adopted and I've never met any of my dads side I've always felt a bit lost if anyone can help me find any of my half sisters or brothers uncles aunties it would mean a lot to me

wow cass when i i spoke to you on the phone i di no0t quite get the date unreal you and louise are one yr apart both may hers is the 3rd an you are like 20 days apart a yr later how uncanny is that both may babys , hope we can find what you want to know even other sisters or brothers cousins auntys an uncles be soo goood lorraine

---------- Post added 10-01-2017 at 01:29 ----------

hi i looking for info on 3 brothers eric ernie [ernest] ad paul cassinell ernie lived with a women calle d cheryl who had a daughter called tamare [tammy] i had a daughter to him louise he has a daughter to a women called lyn her name is cassie he then also lived with lady from albury who ha either 2 or 3 boys to him unsure if there are other little ernies roaming the earth hie used ernie richardson so if htere are any out there please contact me any of his brother children or uncles an auntys of the boys paul was born i believe in england ernie was born in africa an eric ws born in sydney seeking any info as ernie i believe died yrs back unsure were he id buried an if he was buried in richardson or his real name casinelli as he never told any one his real last name so may be if your got a dad called ernie richardson he may be the same man ernie casinelli i was with ernie for nearly eight yrs on an off i found out his real name when i met his mum i knwo paul had one son an two daughters thank you lorraine kohn