Looking for Paul Eric Casinelli

CaRaBi

Hi Lorraine and Cassie,

I can tell you info on Ernest and Miriam Casinelli, married in UK and moved to Australia in about 1950, Ernest ( my Grandad) had 2 daughters, Margaret, Kathleen, and 2 sons, Ernest and Eric. Kathleen ( My Mum) died when I was 9, I was the only child. Margaret my aunty was married to a Bernard Noonan and had 2 sons Christopher and Phillip. Eric my uncle was married to Inger, and they had three sons Ernest, Paul and Eric. Ernest my Uncle was married to a lady with blonde hair, they had a son but cant remember his name, all I remember is he bit me and her was younger.

When my Mum Kathleen died, she was married to Ron Rastelli ( my Dad) and there was a split with the family, so not sure where they went. Maybe you can search for Casinelli in phone books, where they keep info on voting, just ideas. I never knew that Ernest was with so many different women.

Ernest and Miriam Casinelli, grandparents lived in Manly, then moved and last I knew they were in Gosford. My Grandad was a terrazzo maker and excellent in his trade. Miriam was a lovely Nana, great seamstress.

I do have other stuff in my archives and will hunt it out. cheers Michele

Hi Lorraine and Cassie,

I can tell you info on Ernest and Miriam Casinelli, married in UK and moved to Australia in about 1950, Ernest ( my Grandad) had 2 daughters, Margaret, Kathleen, and 2 sons, Ernest and Eric. Kathleen ( My Mum) died when I was 9, I was the only child. Margaret my aunty was married to a Bernard Noonan and had 2 sons Christopher and Phillip. Eric my uncle was married to Inger, and they had three sons Ernest, Paul and Eric. Ernest my Uncle was married to a lady with blonde hair, they had a son but cant remember his name, all I remember is he bit me and her was younger.

When my Mum Kathleen died, she was married to Ron Rastelli ( my Dad) and there was a split with the family, so not sure where they went. Maybe you can search for Casinelli in phone books, where they keep info on voting, just ideas. I never knew that Ernest was with so many different women.

Ernest and Miriam Casinelli, grandparents lived in Manly, then moved and last I knew they were in Gosford. My Grandad was a terrazzo maker and excellent in his trade. Miriam was a lovely Nana, great seamstress.

thank you once agin well i contacted a dave eller whos mum remarried he is looking for his dad ernest casinelli so may be wer all on the right track waiting on dave reply wow didnt know ernie was ever married ye rhe had a eye for the ladys even if he was with anther sorry to saythat but the truth is told i was with him eight yrs on an off wow this is unreal so may be we can reunite some of the family together so the girls have a older brother not surprised once it sinks in ernie was one in a million hahahah loved horses cards an the dogs to for a bet hope we can reconnect some of the family id like to know also as i can add it to louises book she be in her 30 now ernie did tell me when i let him know his daughter had died that his mum died like six weeks before so that be inga i know his dad built a house in avoln beach area yrs back up on a hill as thy showed it to me in a dirve by cant rember were in the are a wow so his graddad worked all over also know ingra an his dad did as she told me about stayey in hotels an such in africa england i htink germany aslso thy setled in avlon area of sydney so im guessing that when i get the pics done for cas i should do a few more extras so i can send few as we find them hopefully we do thanks you caninbox me at rainydaz35@gmail.com if you like well best get off here go get some petrol an get myself to work i work nights as a cleaner cheers an thank you

Hi Lorraine and Cassie,

Thxs so much for your replie wow i think I have a few brothers and sisters out there. do u know where and when he got married

Thxs so much for your replie wow i think I have a few brothers and sisters out there. do u know where and when he got married

cassi we can only keep tryen be nice ti bring any of them together even if its contact on line so hope we can get replys who knows eric may have kids also by now so we will keep tryen to look an wait for incoming messages for any one who new of ernie [richardson\ casinneli

Hi Cassy and Lorraine,

Sorry for delay but I am a qualified support worker to the aged and disabled in their own home.

Well what I know so far about Ernest is he was born in 1930 in Warwickshire and his name Ernest T ( he carried the second name of his mothers father THOMAS) when he born.

Please give time to find out where he went from coming to Sydney, Australia, when all the family immigrated from England in the 50' s_.

I am sure I was told that he changed his last name to Cassidy. ( have yet to verify that), then you say he was Richardson . ( Lorraine ) more digging for me. Not sure as yet who he was married to when I was 9 ( but will try my hardest to find out and any other info for you,) so give me time, hugs to you both as you are connected cheers Michele

Hi Cassie

Sorry my mistake, yes your Dad was Ernest Paul born 1948, he departed London when he was 4, with his parents Eric and Inga and younger brother who was , to Australia (Sydney) in 1952.. Have yet to find some other stuff does that help a little bit, hugs Michele

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Cassie

Sorry my mistake, yes your Dad was Ernest Paul born 1948, he departed London when he was 4, with his parents Eric and Inga and younger brother who was , to Australia (Sydney) in 1952.. Have yet to find some other stuff does that help a little bit, hugs Michele

hiya

i rememer a few years ago having compute lessond on jordanthorpe by the council one of the teachers was a tutor, as we were talking one day i mentioned an aunt and uncle living on barrie crescent parsons cross, he told me he was a grandson of a cassinelli family, it was the same cassies that lived across the road his mother was one of the daughters

• 2 years later...

I’m Tammy ,I was born 10/03/75. I found out my father was Ernie .  I’ve  made contact with Dave, Cassie and Lorraine , I’d love to hear from other family members 

My mother was Cheryl and I know I have other family and that my father has passed away

Edited by Tammyk
I didn’t want my last name posted