How long are shoes supposed to last?

I really do think you get what you pay for with regard to shoes.

I usually buy Rossi or Blundstone boots for casual wear and Ecco shoes for work.

The boots I would expect to pay between £90 and £110 for and for the shoes around £70.

I would expect 2 years wear from the shoes - 5 days a week in an office environment and I've pairs of boots that I must have had for 6 or 7 years that still look good.

I also find that cheap shoes do not give the support that is really needed and can end up causing a lot of foot problems.

ATB

(this is about Sheffield, bare with me)

So generally, if you pay around £20 for a pair of shoes; how long are they supposed to last for?

I ask this because recently I bought a pair of shoes from that she place at heeley retail park (baranto I think?) It has been less than 2 months now and some of the seems have ripped, the insides have unglued on the cushion bits around the back and are starting to fall, the bottoms of the shoes have almost warn through...

Shame on me really in a way; I have shopped there before (and forgotten) and that pair only lasted a month (similar price too)

Anyone else shopped there? all of the shoes seem to be the same brand, I assume they own it. Shoes going up to £60 and over.

I have paid out £12 for shoes from other places in the past and those lasted about a year.

Feeling a bit ripped off here.

get some cloggs. :hihi:

Archived