Lazy Brits according to Tories

The damage was done by labour, tories is looking the bad guy trying to dig us out of the hole left by labour, What has tories done thats bad fot us as a nation

Sounds like you must have been educated in one of the run down, delapidated comps of the Thatcher era!:cool:

Give any Tory or Labour MP a real job for a month and let's see who's left standing at the end of it.

What a bunch of hypocritical w***ers...

That's hardly a test of stamina seeing as in the main the majority of work is depressingly simple. What they fail to recognise is that there's virtually zero incentive to work hard. My entire wage goes on the mortgage, is that really what life is about. Give them the wage for a year and see how they react.

That's hardly a test of stamina seeing as in the main the majority of work is depressingly simple. What they fail to recognise is that there's virtually zero incentive to work hard. My entire wage goes on the mortgage, is that really what life is about. Give them the wage for a year and see how they react.

You have far far more incentive than most, you also are afraid of losing your home, you probably have the greatest incentive to work.

If you money just goes on rent... then you really have no incentive.

Well the title says it all so we all better stop whinging and work harder because according to five Tory MPs: “Once they enter the workplace, the British are among the worst idlers in the world." “We work among the lowest hours, we retire early and our productivity is poor.”

This coming from MPs on their long summer recess. Good old Tories, first they blamed businesses and now blaming the worker for the current state of the country.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/politics/4493772/Lazy-Brits-who-prefer-a-lie-in-to-hard-work-are-holding-country-back-say-a-group-of-Tory-MPs.html

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/conservative-mps-hit-out-at-lazy-1266918

The mp is a complete nobber. Why are land rover, Nissan, toyota etc investing millions here ? If another big firm was thinking about setting up shop here after reading this, would they ? No !!

Are we truly lazier (which isn't even the right word for what he's describing) than the French ?????

You have far far more incentive than most, you also are afraid of losing your home, you probably have the greatest incentive to work.

If you money just goes on rent... then you really have no incentive.

What's the difference? At the end of each month I have nothing, all I do is repeat the process. Paying the mortgage is no incentive to work.

May be if the government wasn't so lazy that they sold off most of the big earners to private company's then Britain would not be in this mess in the first place.

Selling off transport and energy was just so stupid. I imagine there is a huge list of money earners past governments have sold off for huge back handers or personal gain in one way or another. It is about time we had a party voted in that would round up the traitors to the UK and remove their assets, and lock them all up.

Politicians = fat, greedy, lazy, thick and it seems they are all blind too.

May be if the government wasn't so lazy that they sold off most of the big earners to private company's then Britain would not be in this mess in the first place.

Selling off transport and energy was just so stupid. I imagine there is a huge list of money earners past governments have sold off for huge back handers or personal gain in one way or another. It is about time we had a party voted in that would round up the traitors to the UK and remove their assets, and lock them all up.

Politicians = fat, greedy, lazy, thick and it seems they are all blind too.

I can't believe such a useless bunch of nobs have the cheek to say this, when thay have systematically ruined what was once a great country through their dire leadership (or lack of it.)

Archived