Winnie Johnson dies without knowing where Brady and Hindley buried her son

Too right, I won't retract it!

Anyone who feels like they can defend any actions perpetuated by Hindlley, Brady and Huntley can in my opinion only support what they did. There are no grey areas here.

Their crimes are beyond my comprehension - why are they worthy of anyone's defence?

Sorry, who is defending their actions?

You have a lot of posts, so I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're not a troll...

Too right, I won't retract it!

Anyone who feels like they can defend any actions perpetuated by Hindlley, Brady and Huntley can in my opinion only support what they did. There are no grey areas here.

Their crimes are beyond my comprehension - why are they worthy of anyone's defence?

A child's passing, never mind murder, is indeed an emotional subject. That does not make my opinion irrational.

In the cold light of day, decades after what has happened and with the passing of Keith Bennett's mum, yeh, sure as hell I want these kiddy murderes to burn and hurt forever.

Epiphany didn't defend Brady, you just made that up to give you a bit of moral high ground.

I also doubt that given the circumstances under which the bodies were buried, the passage of time and the nature of the locale, that he even knows where Keith was left. I seem to remember some years ago Hindley tried to help searchers locate him and failed.

I also think that for some sick reason of his warped mind, he took pleasure in torturing this poor woman by always holding out the hope that he would tell her, the evil, twisted .... I can't say it :mad:

She is at peace now, he can't hurt her anymore.

Yes but one of the children was discovered at Brady's house,so maybe Keith wasn't buried on the moors at all.

Perhaps a forlorn hope or a slim chance,but it would be wonderful if Keith could be finally laid to rest alongside his mother.

Epiphany didn't defend Brady, you just made that up to give you a bit of moral high ground.

I'm not seeking any high ground.

It's natural that people of a certain age wish vengeance against people who commit vile crimes against the most vulnerable people i.e. defenceless kids.

That Brady is still alive at tax payers' expense sums up what is totally wrong with this country. Keith Bennett's mum has died not knowing where her child was buried.

HIS rights were clearly of more relevance than hers.

If that makes you happy then, as I said, your a part of the problem.

I wish Ian brady a long and unhappy life, Winnie Johnson will have spent each and every day since 1964 hoping for some new news, Brady could have ended it the day he was sentenced by either telling police where he was or admitting that he had no idea.

I'm not seeking any high ground.

It's natural that people of a certain age wish vengeance against people who commit vile crimes against the most vulnerable people i.e. defenceless kids.

That Brady is still alive at tax payers' expense sums up what is totally wrong with this country. Keith Bennett's mum has died not knowing where her child was buried.

HIS rights were clearly of more relevance than hers.

If that makes you happy then, as I said, your a part of the problem.

Ironically it's you that's part of the violent attitude that some take, hence perpetuating the whole notion of violence as a fix. Your whole notion is that someone is as guilty as the perp because they can control their emotions unlike you getting into a life of Brian scene with the women men ready to stone.

You're scary, stay away from S11 I have kids.

See how easy it is to cast a shadow. :roll:

Yes but one of the children was discovered at Brady's house,so maybe Keith wasn't buried on the moors at all.

Perhaps a forlorn hope or a slim chance,but it would be wonderful if Keith could be finally laid to rest alongside his mother.

It'd be some consolation for their family perhaps, but it hardly matters now, she died not knowing, is the point and that renders Brady null. He hardly matters anymore, surplus to requirements.

Either she now knows everything and has been reunited with her son in the afterworld, or they're both just dead. One many many years before his time :(

Dead people do not rest ,they decompose.It really does not matter where this takes place.

Archived