Why doesn't Royal Mail leave the parcel next door ?

had my mail delivered yesterday got my mail and mail for numbers 9,11 and 19 on the same road as me !!!!! about time they got posties that know what to do.

At least they're on the same road! I occasionally receive items with the same house number as mine but on another nearby road (with different postcode; maybe RM should tell its staff how postcodes work?)

At least they're on the same road! I occasionally receive items with the same house number as mine but on another nearby road (with different postcode; maybe RM should tell its staff how postcodes work?)

Things are different nowadays. These days you can deliver post if you are dyslexic, this is why some people never receive their's. Years ago when you took the GPO test this would never have happened.

My parents do get along with their neighbours. However there was once a refund for a deposit for the car was refunded. At the time I was staying at my parents. I decided not to buy the car. Anyway the dealership was insistant they refund me via cheque. The cheque never arrived. I share the same surname as my neighbour. The cheque was delievered to them and instead of my neighbour handing it to us. They decided to cash it. Lucky for me it was still in the 7 day period of cancel the cheque so the dealership cancelled the cheque and reissued me a new one and had sent that one via special delivery. I did receive that one.

At my flat where I now stay I do get along with my neighbors. However they seem to like smoking weed outside and associating with "undesirable people". It doesn't give the best impression to me. They might be fine bunch of people as you shouldn't judge someone what they look like but I rather collect my own mail from the sorting office. As I explained before I mostly have my parcels and packets sent to my workplace so that works for me.

Archived