Medical help..menopause

could i be going through the menopause

for the last 7-10 days i have been wet through under my chin, been so bad that its making me sore.

its not happening during the night, but during the day its real bad.

yes i know its been really hot and muggy, and yes i feel as though ive wet myself aswell, im sweating that much, im not feeling sick or unwell with them.

im finding that if i just rub lanacane gel on my neck im fine for an hour or two

ive been to the doctors as i have an edema in my leg which is also swelling, he's check my heart, my breathing and my thyroid, also asked how well i sleep (too well may i add)

he's agreed im unusualy clammy under my chin, and now he's ordering lots and lots of blood tests to be done.

Has anyone else had the same syptoms

for the last 7-10 days i have been wet through under my chin, been so bad that its making me sore.

yes i know its been really hot and muggy, and yes i feel as though ive wet myself aswell, im sweating that much, im not feeling sick or unwell with them.

im finding that if i just rub lanacane gel on my neck im fine for an hour or two

ive been to the doctors as i have an edema in my leg which is also swelling, he's check my heart, my breathing and my thyroid, also asked how well i sleep (too well may i add)

he's agreed im unusualy clammy under my chin, and now he's ordering lots and lots of blood tests to be done.

Hot flashes......as Joan rivers said, nothing to worry about, it's summer ever day. :)

What is your age ? Some women have an early menopause and others a late one.

:roll:

Don't worry about it, it will all come out in the end.:roll:

Archived