Best Budget Cameras

From your low post count i can see you are new to the forum so i will not report your insulting reply, if you have nothing positive to say then refrain from posting.

if his reply is insulting you aint be round these parts yerself too long lol

He is. 3.2 Megapixel is about 1600x2100 pixels. On an A3 print that gives you down the long edge 2100/17 = 123 dpi.

120dpi is considered the standard for a good viewing quality. Ergo an A3 print will look just as good as one shot on a 14Mp sensor.

Can't argue with that, but I find that if you "blow up" sections of your shots, high pixel ratings can help.

Also to consider: Pocket size or one that requires carrying in case, dial wheel selector for ease of use, good battery life, wide angle lens for panoramic views, rapid start up. Check price of additional batteries if dedicated type.

try ebay loads of great cameras on there don't fall for the big numbers game .olympus c745 around thirty quid on ebay 10x zoom 3.2 megapixals plenty good enough for a3 prints.

Why buy a second one when a brand new one with nearly 4 times more pixel for £50 new

http://www.maplin.co.uk/fujifilm-compact-12-megapixel-digital-camera-625932?c=maplin&utm_source=gcs&utm_medium=gcs_search&utm_campaign=A86LC&utm_content=Digital+Cameras

if you know nothing about camera best to stick with your playstation

Just read some reviews the panasonic TZ seris comes out very well, it will last you many years.

or buy a olympus 3.5million pixel that looks out of date 2 years ago

I shall have to wait till Xmas then for the prices to come down, as this one takes my fancy, what is the view on this?

http://www.jessops.com/online.store/products/84277/show.html

there is not that much difference between them, just little improvement each year. if you are new to compact camera even a tz10 onwards will be more then enough for your needs. tz20 will do HD video. you can pick one up for £150

Archived