How do I find out if a company is genuine?

The address that the company gave me is.....2, Woodberry grove, North Finchley, London, N12 0DR

Name is Sourcecloud Ltd.

Contact no......... 02032396430

I think that it is a scam as others have said.

Well the details of the company are here if you would like to check them out Jeffrey.

I am inclined to believe that it is a scam. I cannot however understand what the scam is.

Quite simply, it's money laundering...

They would deposit it to you, classed as a "gift" or "money owed" - this would then mean they do not need to pay full tax on it (if any)

you then send the money to someone else, yes, they would get instant access to it from yourself as transfers from business to person can take 3-5 working days, but person to person is instant (however, from them to you would take 3-5 days generally anyway, so this bit confuses me)

it could be that the person on the receiving end, shouldn't have any involvement with said company for some reason, so they are using a 'cash cow' to add an extra link in the chain so it's not directly traceable to them..

There could even be a chain of people involved in it, Company, to person 1, to person 2, to you, to person 3, to person 4, then finally at the destination..

This is money laundering down to the letter, and I would steer clear!!

And the directors home address according to BT directory enquires is

Name Edward James Horwood

7 Richard Court

North Down Avenue

Margate

CT9 2NZ

Not displaying his phone number on here but you can get what appears to be his home number and a his text number from BT directory enquires ( entering Horwood and Margate)

Look up where he lives using Street Map

Kyle just called me back but I missed his call :( Now hes not at his desk again :hihi:

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Has he really?

He sounds like an Asian trying to talk in an American accent to me.

Archived