How do I find out if a company is genuine?

Just ask yourself if everything is legitimate, why don't they open the bank account themselves and cut out the middle man (ie. you)?

They tell me that the rules for banking are far stricter for them as a business. If I send their cash by their proposed method, the recipient gets immediate access to it as I am not a business.

They want the details of your bank account. - An account opened by you for which you are responsible.

Once they've got those details, what's to stop you them from opening another account in your name elsewhere? - One (or more) you might be responsible for, but would know nothing about?

How many credit cards do you think you they might be able to get with your name on them?

They 'transfer' some money into your account.

You transfer some money into somebody else's account (somebody you don't know, who lives somewhere you don't know either.

That person withdraws the money and disappears.

Then the transfer into your account is revoked by the bank which made that transfer.

Try getting your money back from the bank you transferred it to.

If they want money to go from their account into an account operated by a friend or associate, why do they need to involve you? - Why can't they simply transfer it direct?

So you think that it is a type of identity theft?:huh:

A really overt for of identity theft?:confused:

So what is the scam?

I am a great believer in the adage "If something appears to be too good to be true, it probably is"

but if they do not ask me for anything what is the scam?

After the abuse you have given me before and the accusations made you really think I am going to help you further.

It's a scam. Be warned of that.

After the abuse you have given me before and the accusations made you really think I am going to help you further.

It's a scam. Be warned of that.

You do not know that it is a scam, you merely suspect it.

They tell me that the rules for banking are far stricter for them as a business. If I send their cash by their proposed method, the recipient gets immediate access to it as I am not a business.

Can't you see how ludicrous this sounds? Why would they need a middle man? IT'S A SCAM.

Archived