How do I find out if a company is genuine?

It did , it really did. The only deposits to it however would be their deposits. How could they get any money from me?:huh:

They tell me that the rules for banking are far stricter for them as a business. If I send their cash by their proposed method, the recipient gets immediate access to it as I am not a business.

You're not a business. They are a business.

You've answered the question yourself, haven't you?

YOU CLEARLY ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE ANY OF THE ADVICE GIVEN. SEE YOU ON POLICE, CAMERA, ACTION:roll:

I am probably not going to go ahead with this, but I cannot understand the nature of the scam. Neither can anyone else it seems.:huh:

I am not a gullible person at all, I am cynical but cannot spot a con or scam here. If it is genuine I would love to go ahead with it.

"It may seem like an easy way to earn money, but allowing your bank account to be used to receive and transfer funds, you will be acting illegally, even if you have had nothing to do with the actual theft of funds from another person’s account. The punishment for committing this crime can involve up to ten years in prison."

They tell me that the rules for banking are far stricter for them as a business. If I send their cash by their proposed method, the recipient gets immediate access to it as I am not a business.

OK - assuming this is a genuine post and not a wind up, please read everyone's advice carefully.

Not one poster has given you the response that you wanted to hear - why is that do you think?

Even if all the information you have been given by this "company" is genuine, what is to stop them closing the "company" down as soon as they have your personal details etc?

You're not a business. They are a business.

You've answered the question yourself, haven't you?

OK. So explain the nature of the scam fully. I really suspect that it is a scam too, but cannot see what the scam is. Can they really open other bank accounts in my name if I give them the details of a bank account that I opened? Are you saying that it is identity fraud? What exactly are you saying?

OK - assuming this is a genuine post and not a wind up, please read everyone's advice carefully.

Not one poster has given you the response that you wanted to hear - why is that do you think?

Even if all the information you have been given by this "company" is genuine, what is to stop them closing the "company" down as soon as they have your personal details etc?

If they did close it down, what have I lost? :huh:

OK. So explain the nature of the scam fully. I really suspect that it is a scam too, but cannot see what the scam is. Can they really open other bank accounts in my name if I give them the details of a bank account that I opened? Are you saying that it is identity fraud? What exactly are you saying?

They pay stolen money into your account, stolen from credit card phishing, fake house rental deposits, fake car purchase deposits etc. The money is sent to you either by stolen cheques or direct deposit, you clean the money through your account, withdraw it and send it via western union to them, which there is no trace.

The above is just one method they use. You will be acting illegally if you clean the money, you will be charged whether you were aware or not.

They pay stolen money into your account, stolen from credit card phishing, fake house rental deposits, fake car purchase deposits etc. The money is sent to you either by stolen cheques or direct deposit, you clean the money through your account, withdraw it and send it via western union to them, which there is no trace.

The above is just one method they use. You will be acting illegally if you clean the money, you will be charged whether you were aware or not.

Hmmmm......they would pay money into my account directly and they would ask me to withdraw it and send it on by Western Union. I think that I now understand.

I would be receiving a commission for "cleaning" dirty money. It also explains why the pay is so good!:(

Ah well.....back to work I go!:roll:

And....thanks for explaining it.

Archived