How do I find out if a company is genuine?

Hmmmm......they would pay money into my account directly and they would ask me to withdraw it and send it on by Western Union. I think that I now understand.

I would be receiving a commission for "cleaning" dirty money. It also explains why the pay is so good!:(

Ah well.....back to work I go!:roll:

And....thanks for explaining it.

All sounds a bit dodgy to me Phil, but why don't you do as they request and report back to us to let us know how you went on?:)

There is one lingering doubt in my mind. I have massive amounts of information about this company, which is based in the London area. How could they be so open about this and get away with it if it was illegal?:confused:

There is one lingering doubt in my mind. I have massive amounts of information about this company, which is based in the London area. How could they be so open about this and get away with it if it was illegal?:confused:

how do you know that these people are actually representatives of the company in question?

I would like to see this massive amount of information you hold. Care to post it?

I would like to see this massive amount of information you hold. Care to post it?

OK. If I posted it and it was genuine I may lose a golden opportunity.:(

Everyone would want to do the job. I know I do!:o

I have had a job offer ...
I also agree that it's a scam, if only because the 'reason' for using a third party is so lame. Did they randomly approach you, or did you reply to an ad, if so where was the ad placed?

I also agree that it's a scam, if only because the 'reason' for using a third party is so lame. Did they randomly approach you, or did you reply to an ad, if so where was the ad placed?

They emailed me. I did not contact them. I do not know how they got my address.

OK. If I posted it and it was genuine I may lose a golden opportunity.:(

Everyone would want to do the job. I know I do!:o

only the exceptionally thick would want to do this job, as the sensible ones would know that it's a scam carrying a significant jail term for either money laundering or for being exceptionally stupid.

Archived